Chapter 8

Toya pov* When I woke up it was noon Aubrey was asleep. It is a perfect day for a jog with all the fighting with Aubrey about this baby I need some fresh air and I need to think. I took a quick shower and put on my nike workout leggings and my nike shoes and t-shirt. I started down the street then went pass the mail box I got to the red light as I started to jog across the street I felt something hit me then everything went black. Aubrey pov I woke up to a empty bed then my phone started ringing. Hello is this Aubrey drake graham? Yes it is. There been an accident with Toya kelly Parker. Please come to Henry ford hospital. I hung up as quickly as could and called up chubbs and my mom for support they were on there way I got to the hospital my heart was racing. Then I got to the clerk at front desk what room is Toya kelly Parker? Room 108 sir she is in coma. My girlfriend is in coma I walked into the room she looked so lifeless I sat down next to the bed grabbed her hand and kissed it. The doctor came in you must be Aubrey I'm doctor Hayne I shook her hand. You are very lucky mr graham she was hit by a car but she slipped into coma. What about our baby is our baby ok. Mr graham your baby is still in there cooking. Oh thank god thank you doctor and she walked away. Then chubbs walked in. Is she okay dog. Yeah but she in coma tho. Man I'm sorry but I heard you talking about a baby are going to have another baby. Yea Toya is pregnant I was upset at first but now I just want her to wake up so I can hold her. She'll wake up man you just got to wait. Yo mom is her Aubrey. Send her in. Sandi walks in and gives Aubrey a huge Aubrey I'm so sorry. Aubrey begins to cry mom why she won't wake up? She will Aubrey she will wake up soon. I love her so much mom I can't lose her. You won't just be patient.