Chapter 9

4 days later* Aubrey pov* Toya is still in coma I wonder will she ever wake up I haven't left the hospital once. I been showering and stuff in the hospital suite. When she does wake up my face will be the first thing she sees. Aubrey you need to eat something to keep your strength up. Mom I don't have the appetite to eat. Well I'll just leave you some soup I got you on the table. My mom walked over to Toya I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma again. Ma I don't think I can do this again. Do what Aubrey? You know the mood swings food cravings all that shit we might not even be able to make love anymore. Oh Aubrey sandi replied people have sex all through their pregancy matter fact when i was pregnant with you me and your father did it twice a day. Okay mom eww I don't wanna hear that. Ok Aubrey well I'm going to get some coffee downstairs. Ok bye mom. I grabbed Toya hand and begin to sing "I got my eyes on you your everything I see I want your I love emotion endlessly". "Because your a good girl and you know it you act so different around me just hold Toya were going home our baby too I'm sorry and I was wrong just hold on we're going home". That's when I felt her hand move and her eyes began to open.