Part 7: Hit or Miss

[Moe Lester was given a break, then 20 minutes later Kanye East walked into that lifeless room Moe resided in]

Kanye East: "I know you must be exhausted..but this is the last one for today...and it's a good one."

*Kanye laughs*

*Moe is worried, but he cannot think of anything worse than getting raped by a toy for 16 days straight so he's worrying less and less*

Kanye East: "Moe..you have committed 34 counts of assault with a deadly weapon. The weapons you used were guns, knives, bats, etc... Well, we're going to take is a little farther with this and actually use some of these whilst not killing you entirely."

*Moe heard this and panicked*

Moe Lester: "WHAT! W-WHY.."

Kanye East: "Don't worry, this is not your ending."

*He smiles as he gestures the guards to take Moe into an empty room with many other guards holding weapons inside*

Head Guard: "Firing squad, aim for the arms and legs. Knife wielding squad..aim for the hands and feet. And the squads using the bats, use those on his head and give a mere concussion, nothing else. ALL AT READY!"

*Moe is looking all around, no escape*

Moe Lester: "AM I REALLY GOING TO BE TORTURED FURTHER LIKE THIS!"

*He exclaims*

Kanye East: "Yes...you've been a sussy wussy baka! All units are ready to go, have fun!!"

*The squads with the knives start to come towards him, stabbing his hands and feet, basically pinning him to the wall*

Moe Lester: "AHHHH"

*He screams of pain and agony*

*As the guns shoot his arms, barely missing his vital arteries, he thinks about life..how life could have been different if he hadn't signed that contract, though, he has never regretted doing what he did to his victims*