Part 6: Delectable Surprise

[15 minutes after the torture ended]

*Moe slowly opens his eyes again in confusion*

Moe Lester: "H-how am I still alive..I lost so much blood from...that chat."

Kanye East: "Welcome back to the land of the living, Moe!!"

Moe Lester: "What do you mean by that.."

*He pauses as he looks at the needle in his arm again*

Moe Lester: "What are you injecting me with..!"

*Moe says in a concerned tone*

Kanye East: "Oh..this?"

*He rips it out of Moe, splattering a little blood everywhere*

Kanye East: "This is just synthetic adrenaline pumping through your body to keep you alive, I don't want you just alive..I want you to feel everything."

*Kanye chuckles as he walks off and whispers something to the guards*

Moe Lester: "Where are you going..."

*The guards grab Moe and bring him into an empty room with one table in it, sitting him down*

*Kanye East is looking at him through a glass wall and starts speaking to him through a speaker*

Kanye East: "You must be thirsty after 16 days straight of a vibrating sex toy in you...why don't you have a drink..."

*He smiles while the guards set down a jar full of white substance in front of Moe*

Moe Lester: "W-what is this.."

*Moe says in a confused and worried tone*

Kanye East: "You don't recognize your own body fluids that come out of you..or should I say cum out."

*Kanye smirks as Moe looks at the jar in agony*

Moe Lester: "You can't possibly believe I'm going to drink that..."

*He points at the jar full of his own cum*

Kanye East: "Well...that's what you made those 58 men and 49 women do while forcing yourself onto them... so how is this any different..?"

*The scientist is the. looking at Moe in pride, applauding how brilliant he is upon making these ideas into reality*

Moe Lester: "H-how much do I have to drink..."

Kanye East: "All of it within an hour, unless you want my guards right here to force it into you then that's also an option."

*Moe looks at the guards, then looks at the jar*

Moe Lester: "I..I can do this."

*He then grabs the jar with both hands and starts chugging the cum, gulping it all down under 20 minutes*

Kanye East: "Good job! You just really like that taste so much..good to know..."

*he lets out another sly smirk*