Part 2: Deciding Fate

[The next day at 6AM]

*guards come rushing into Moe Lester's room, tasers ready*

Moe Lester: "What is the meaning for this exactly..?"

*he says in a moderate tone, still showing no sign of regret of the horrors he has inflicted upon others*

Head Guard: "Moe Lester, you are being brought in to determine which death sentence you will take; many options are open."

*he nods, then he's led in a room by 3 guards, facing towards a strange figure in a chair*

Unknown: "Please, release the prisoner and sit him in front of me to get ready for conversating."

*the guards do as they're told, standing behind Moe they wait for further instructions*

Unknown: "Now...let's begin.."

*he turns around, revealing his face*

Kanye East: "Hello, my name is Kanye East and i am the head scientist put in charge of finding out new... discipline strategies.. in these prisons.."

*he smirks*

Moe Lester: "Just kill me, i don't care the way i die."

*Kanye looks at him, intrigued*

Kanye East: "So.. you don't care which way you die.. you want me to choose?"

*he looks at him with a menacing smile*

*Moe just looks at him and nods*

Kanye East: "Good... very good. Heh.. i'm going to have fun with this."

*the weird scientist proceeds to hand the inmate a paper to sign*

*without even going over it nor hesitation, Moe signs it*

Kanye East: "Thank you, and since you don't care.. i'll make sure to hurry up your death sentencing process. You'll start tomorrow."

Moe Lester(thoughts): "Start..?"

*Moe is then escorted out of the room and spends the rest of his day in solitary confinement*