Part 5: An Eye For An Eye

[5 minutes have passed in a heart beat and Moe is tied up to his next chair, this time strapped down even tighter by the guards]

Kanye East: "Alright, Moe...this part of the death is to atone for your sins of rape and molestment of others."

*Kanye chuckles*

Moe Lester: "W-was electricity not enough-"

*he stops, for the machine kicked in and something is emerging from the middle of the chair..*

Moe Lester: "w-what is this...."

Kanye East: "I call it.. the rose toy chair."

*Letting out a small smirk, he gestures the machine to fully start*

*Moe feels something popping up from the chair fully emerging into his asshole*

Moe Lester: "A-AH~!"

Kanye East: "Yes, yes! The machine is a chair with a built in rose toy that goes up into the victim, swirling, pounding, tearing away at their insides, and makes sure they pay for their crimes for exactly how many times they've done it to their victims"

*He smiles as Moe is grunting, moving, moaning, begging, cumming from agony*

Kanye East: "In your case..you have 107 rapes in counting...but let's just round that up to an even 200 before you die and we'll be good."

Moe Lester: "W-WHAT!! ugh~! Y-you can't do this!!"

Kanye East: "Heh.. looks like I broke 'Mr. I don't care what happens just as long as I die'. And on the contrary, you signed the contract to 69 years of this."

*Kanye chuckles to himself*

*Moe remembers signing the contract and sighs out of agony*

*199 rounds (approx. 16 days straight) have gone by of pure torture of the rose toy chair, slowly ripping his asshole apart, bloodied, leaving him cumless*

Kanye East: "Okay Moe, just got 4 more minutes left in this last round and you're done with this part of the sentencing!!"

Moe Lester: "P-please..no more...AUGH~"

*he faints, maybe even stops breathing, slowly slipping back into the empty light*