Luthor & What has to happen...

Y/n Is quickly recovers from the Green Lantern incident They then did some good missions helping gizmo's work. And then they helped Rick Flag with some other mission's hack too and ivy as well As defeated some Riddler challenges to save Emily But now their primary mission was to Find Lex luthor They head to the coordinates where they're trying to find Lex's armor. They reach a destination, but it seems that there is only a part of his suit with a purple magnetium upon it.

Y/n: No Luthor, some of his tech.

Boomerang: Hello, swag.

Blitz: Bitch I saw it first.

They both grab it and immediately freeze.

King Shark: Yet again your feeble upper body strength betrays you, boomerang.

Verosika: Really Blitz-O, Even you are stupid to grab this without woman power.

Deadshot: Wait-

Y/n: Guys, don't! It's a-

Everyone grabs for it except for Milky. And Harley. Everyone was toppled upon this tech and frozen, except for Milky and Harley.

Y/n: Trap.

Boomerang: Harley, Get outta of this!

Ace: Milky, Help us.

Y/n: Harley! Milky! do. not. touch. us!

Harley: Oh N/n, But you sayin' I can't really Makes me want to ya know?

Milky: And me too tight butt.

They both get a good look at Y/n's Butt and looked at eachother

Harley: On 3, ready!

Milky: One...

Harley: Two...

Harley/Milky: Three!

They both plant one of there hands on Y/n's cheeks Milky's Left Harley's Right

Y/n:(Grunts in annoyment)

Harley/Milky: Worth it!

In the distance Luthor in his armor flies towards them and lands infont of them

Lex: I expected that to catch one of you. at most.

Y/n: Hey, Chrome dome.

Lex: Y/n...

Harley: Lex, We've been known to exceed expectations!

King Shark:(Frustrated Roar) Surrender, Luthor! We have you outnumbered and outgunned!

Millie: And out blade bald bitch!

Lex:(Examines Shark and Millie) My, my. I could use an army of both of you.

Kiki: He has a disability, so you wouldn't want him, he's ours.

Ace: Look at you, Kiki, being a mother.

Kiki: Shut up, Ace!

Boomerang: They are pretty underwhelming when you get to know them!

Lex: Seems you all have that in common.

Verosika: Some more than others Chrome dome.

Lex: Tell Waller, To stay out of my way.

He presses his gauntlet and then walks to the ledge of the building.

Lex: If you'll excuse me, My plan to neutralize the Justice League starts... now.

He activates his suits jet boats as he rises and activates his supergun attached to his armor.