Arkham to Metropolis part 1

The scene shows in Gotham as the camera pans lower to the bridge as we see cars coming The military cars wound up going to the re-opened Arkham Asylum. For the criminally insane. As the cars go to the main building Then a voice was narrating her voice.

Amanda: My name is Amanda Waller I am the director of Argus A division of homeland security. You've never even heard of.

It pants to her talking to cash. And then they walk as the camera pans to deadshot As he looks at the board looking at newspapers of when he killed the other deadshot.

Amanda: But we have heard of you and I am here to make you an offer. You're tenacious as junkyard dogs. desperate. hungry. You know how to survive.

It pants to Captain boomerang drawing pictures of him ending the Flash. The hands over to IMP who are in the cell next to him.

Amanda: Not that might make you the kings and queens of Arkham. But outside these walls , the world's forgotten about you. And you're going to spend the rest of your lives picking maggots out of prison meat loaf.

Now it shows the room with the members of the suicide squad, IMP. And the infamous Verosika Mayday and her crew In gurneys with Restraints. With Waller in the middle of them talking

Amanda: I could change that. I could be your way out a chance to do some good and-

Harley: Hi Harley Quinn Arkham gazette. Just a quick question. What's with the freaking shark and these demons?(Everyone turns to King Shark, Imp and The Mayday crew)

King Shark: I... Would be happy to introduce myself!

Loona: You all don't deserve to know my name.

Verosika: Clearly you Should be able to recognize me.

Boomerang: No, but aren't demons supposed to be red, not pink?

Verosika: I'm a Succubus asshole! And for the record, it's my natural skin color.

Killer frost: Don't mind the Aussie hon, It just has a big mouth.

Verosika: Huh, We'll him and Blitz-o will get along just fine.

Blitz: The O is silent now!

Millie: I'd be happy to introduce myself to Y'all.

Amanda: That won't be necessary Mildred,(pulls out a device) This--- Is a microbomb injector from our friends at LexCorp, Stick it in your target's neck and it's good night. You want this to be where you take your breath? No? Then help me. I only need one of you. As for the other five... You're dead already.

Moxxie: Pardon my interruption ma'am but... There's more of us.

Amanda: I'll get to you in a second. So.(Plants the injector on the table) Show me what you got.(Looks to Soldiers) Bring the demons to the other wing (looks up)... Our guest has arrived.

She leaves the room with soliders pushing IMP and The Mayday crews Gurneys with her leaving The squad alone

Deadshot: So...

He's interrupted when boomerang tries to get out. And fails miserably and humiliates himself.

Killer frost: Ya done boomer?

Boomerang: All right, sorry.

Deadshot: So make sense. Waller would want the world's deadliest assassin in her pocket. I don't know what she wants with the rest of you for or the demons for that matter.

King Shark: Knowing Amanda Waller, it's nothing good. In my experience.

Harley: What the heck is your experience? And what's a fish doing in Arkham? You got mental health issues, shark?