Grenades and 13,18,5

The squad gets up to A building for stand off. They killed a bunch of freaks

Y/n: Alright, team Satisfied?

Killer Frost: Yup.

Y/n: Alright, everyone who's down to getting some grenades?

Blitz: Oh bitch , you know , I am good for getting some grenades.

Y/n:(Too comms) Cobblepot, where are the Grenades?

Penguin:(on comms) Well, demon boy. Then prototype explosives are in the stadium for the Justice League. They're in the statue, The Green Lantern statue.

Deadshot: Good.

Kiki: Always wanted to see what the stadium was like.

Blitz: I'm fuckin' get some grenades.

Y/n: That's Good, at least we'll get an edge on the Justice League and this Brainiac.

???:(TV)Forget the justice league forget Brainiac and forget Cain, It's time you faced your one true nemesis, Y/n (y/n y/n y/n).

Y/n: Oh, grandfather, no not him.

Apple: Oh no not him.

Coco: Oh, no, not him.

Blitz: Who is that?

Just then a screen came on with a question mark on it.

???:(TV) Riddle me this, Why would A risen demon prince visit an abandoned port?

He then shows a fallen angel tied up in a chair that looked familiar to Y/n

Emily:(Blindfolded)*Sobs*Help! Please let me out! Someone help me! Ple-

The TV cuts her off And it changes to the one the only, Edward Nigma, The Ridder and Y/n gets furious

Riddler:(TV)Oh, Oh I know it's because what will happen to his little fallen angel friend if he doesn't get here in time!

Y/n: Nigma! You let her go right now! Or so help me grandfather. When I find you, I'm gonna rip your fucking head off!

Riddler:(TV) Angry Y/n? Stunned? You didn't expect this, did you? That is because you are no match for me. Edward nigma, the Riddler and your intellectual superior. Did you think I would forget Our last meeting When you and Batman teamed up in Arkham City, You humiliated me! Just like the bat and he got his, he won. But now it's your turn demon Prince. And I know you will not beat me this time. It is utterly impossible. You cannot do it. I have won already. I will mock your attempts to solve my conundrums. I will stand triumphant over your bloodied corpse. And and as the dim light fades for good in your tiny dullard's mind. Your final thought will be How I have bested you. Come to the port demon Prince or she dies.

As Riddler cuts off from the TV it's time he made a plan.

Y/n: Okay fuck it! Team go get the grenades, I'll handle this Alone.

Apple: Y/n, Maybe we should come with you.

Coco: Yeah me and Apple go with you, 3 heads are good about against one.

Y/n: No! Riddler says he wants me, so he'll get me. I'm coming Emily.

He then rushes off to the abandoned port court next that he would receive from the Riddler, As the team followed his orders and went to the stadium to get the grenades.

(Y/n's pov)

Damn nigma, I'll kill him for this. I'll save Emily, send her home and that'll be that. I arrived at the port I Opened the 2 strong gates and enter. And I see a light above Emily in the room. I walked towards her Slowly