Chapter 10

+ Ello again folks! Just letting y'all know that I might not be able to release a chapter everyday, I'll definitely try to, anyways enjoy! +

---

"Oh my fucking god..." Phoebe said to herself as she fell back onto the bed with her hands covering her face out of embarrassment. "Can we not get 20 minutes alone?" Phoebe asked the air and Melody just giggled a bit at it "welp, that just leaves Gary." Melody said with a laugh, Phoebe took her hands off her face and glanced at Melody with an eyebrow raised "I really hope he just at least knocks" Phoebe said with a small laugh before both girls broke into a fit of laughter.

"I'm going to changed into my PJs I'll be back in a minute." Melody said as she got up and kissed Phoebe on the cheek "alright I better too" Phoebe hummed as Melody went to her room.

Phoebe chucked her shorts and shirt into the laundry basket in the corner of her room, now in just a soft sleep shorts and an oversized shirt.

---

"You have to be fucking kidding me.." Phoebe heard Melody say from her room, she got a bit worried and walked out of her room to knock on Melody's door. "You ok Mel's?" She asked as she knocked on her girlfriend's door. "Oh uh, just a bit stuck, come in, I need a hand." Melody said from the other side of the door. As Phoebe opened the door she saw Melody standing by her bed without her shirt reaching to unclip her bra. "Shit sorry!" Phoebe said as she turned towards the door and shut it, not turning back around she heard Melody ask "could you get the clip for me?" Phoebe slowly turned around and as her eyes landed on Melody she blushed and looked directly to the ground "Pheebs we're both girls, and plus your my girlfriend, I don't care if you see me without a shirt." Melody said in a soft and kind voice and she held Phoebe's face in her hands making her look at her eyes "but seriously, I need some help with this." Melody cracked a grin letting go of Phoebe and turned around.

Phoebe just took a breath and unclipped Melody's bra. Melody put one hand to hold her bra up as the other slid out of the strap, she did that once more before turning around, still holding her bra up as she gave Melody a peck on the lips "thank you so much! Alright I'll be back in a sec gonna put a shirt on!" Melody went to rummage through the bag of clothes she got in the city that day.

---

Phoebe opened her eyes then and reached for her glasses as she woke up. She yawned and she stood up from her bed and went down stairs to see Melody sitting at the dinner table with a bowl of cereal as she spoke with Trevor "Morning Pheebs!" Trevor said as he waved "hey there sleepy head" Melody said right after with a soft smile and Phoebe grabbed a glass of water. "Good morning you too." Phoebe said then took a sip of water. "Hey I've got some stuff to do today with Ray and one of his old friends, do you want to stay home? I'll be back around lunch." Phoebe asked with a soft smile. "I don't mind staying here today, have fun, science stuff I'm guessing?" Melody responded then spooned another mouth full of the cereal she was eating.

"Alright I'll be back soon!" Phoebe shouted as she went out the door.

---

"Ray! Hurry up!" Phoebe yelled from the front of the shop. "I'm on my way, relax Spengler." Ray said as he held a brief case with all sorts of paranormal things in it.

+ Hello! 636 words for this one! Now I'm about to pass out goodbye! +