chapter 9

+ Hello again guys! We just hit 200 reads! Thank you guys! Remember give a vote to let me know y'all are enjoying it! +

---

Callie was down in the kitchen finishing up dinner. Trevor and Gary were sitting in the loungeroom watching some car tv show, but she hadn't seen the 2 teenage girls since they came home, she dragged her hand down her face, god she didn't want to walk into something again, but she didn't want the others to have to deal with it. "Gary can you serve up the food? And remember to serve an extra plate for Melody!" She called as she made her way up the stairs as Gary stood up to do what he was asked.

Callie knew that the girls would be with each other, but she knew better than to come into Phoebe's room unannounced from the experience of doing it before, so she knocked. No reply. Slowly she turned the handle "Time for dinner girls." She called not looking in, but when she got no reply again she looked to see them cuddling together.

Melody was laying on Phoebe's chest with her arms wrapped around her waist, whilst Phoebe hugged her back, Callie walked over to the bed and shook Phoebe awake "Dinner time honey, be down in 2 minutes with Melody." She spoke softly as Phoebe rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Mhm be down in a minute" she mumbled reaching for her glasses as Callie went back to the kitchen.

---

Melody made her way into the kitchen with Phoebe following behind closely. "Ooo looks delicious!" Melody said looking at the nachos placed on the table as she took a seat.

Phoebe sat down next to Melody (obviously) and thanked her mom for making dinner, and for letting Melody stay with them.

Phoebe had one hand laying on the table whilst she ate with the other. And Melody had one hand under the table resting on her knees, Melody was feeling mischief that night, so she placed her hand on Phoebe's mid thigh and rubbed her thumb back a forth as she continued to eat and make conversation with Gary, meanwhile Phoebe went red and put her hand she wasn't eating with on Melody's under the table.

"You ok Pheebs? Your a bit red in the face..." Trevor asked as he was talking with Phoebe about some date he went on with Lucky "Yep all good! But I think I'm done with dinner. Mom can I go back to my room?" Phoebe answered her brother then turning to her mother. "Sure Phoebe just put your plate up first." Callie said with a smile, then Phoebe stood up grabbing her and looking at Melody.

Melody understood "I'm full aswell, thank you so much, best meal I've hand in a long time!" Melody said taking her plate and put it in the sink along with Phoebe's "Phoebe, door stays open." Callie eyed her daughter as she spoke with a stern tone, "Relax mom, we are just going to lay down for a bit." Phoebe said as she rolled her eyes and pulled Melody back to her room.

---

Phoebe dragged Melody by her hand into her room and closed the door "If your mom comes up here your in deep shit." Melody said with a cocky smile, Phoebe moved closer to her and placed her hands on Melody's waist "Let's hope she doesn't then" She said with a grin and a wink which made Melody rethink her actions.

Phoebe leaned in and kissed Melody and pushed her back towards her bed. She took of the white sweater she had been wearing leaving her in denim shorts and a gray short sleeve shirt.

Melody's was holding Phoebe's face and she smiled into the kiss, suddenly the back of her legs hit the bed and she fell back onto it with a yelp "shit!" She said startled, her face was red as she huffed air into her lungs she looked up to Phoebe who still had her hands on Melody's waist as she stepped closer pushing Melody to lay down on the bed properly before straddling her lower stomach. She leaned down to Melody's ear "Payback time." She said with a small giggle and Melody blushed so hard she turned away. Phoebe held her chin making her look up at Phoebe who had a cocky grin.

Melody leaned up to capture Phoebe's lips in a slow passionate kiss that got heated quickly. Suddenly Melody flipped them over so she was on top and Phoebe giggled as she did so. Now it was Phoebe's turn to be flustered, as Melody was straddling her, sitting on her hips so she couldn't sit up properly. Melody leaned down and kissed Phoebe and she sighed into the kiss. Phoebe's shirt had ridden up, showing a bit of her skin, Melody moved her hands to hold onto the spot, her hands burned into the exposed skin on Phoebe's waist.

The two girls were so caught up in their makeout session they didn't notice the approaching foots steps towards their door, suddenly Phoebe's door opened to reveal Trevor on the other side, neither of them noticed for a moment, not until Phoebe open her eyes to see Trevor standing at her door, mouth agape. She pulled away from the kiss to breath but to also let Melody know someone was at the door, Melody looked behind them "oh shit!" She scrambled off of Phoebe's lap. "Heyyy..." Melody said awkwardly, as Phoebe just sat their fixing her shirt. "Mom asked me to see if you wanted any dessert, but it seems like you already got some." He said, backing out of the door, the couple blushed at the comment "And don't worry I won't tell mom." Trevor said as he closed the door.

+ God, I'm not giving them a break, getting walked in on like 3 times. Anyways 970 words! Again vote to let me know you guys r enjoying it and want to see more! And leave suggestions for things to happen in the comments! +