New Bonds...

Author: NEXT CHAPTER!!!! this bitch long as fuck too. We will be getting into the actually Chunnin Exams in the next one.

Author: I just wanted to establish some bonds right now that you guys will enjoy...

Author: Vonte! Dawg! You and the rest of my readers...

Author: My Discord bro! I don't want you to be late on any new updates to my stories bro

Author: My Discord bro! I don't want you to be late on any new updates to my stories bro. You know Wattpad ain't notifying nobody...

Author: The end of the chapter... hehehe...

Author: 😈 Y'all gonna enjoy that.

Author: Have fun y'all!

A few days has passed since Naruto started training Ino, Choji, and the Ki Trainees. For a while now, it's been day in and day out for Choji, Ino, and Shino...

But they managed to keep pushing cause they wanted to help Naruto protect The Backstreets. Team Kakashi was proof enough that they needed to work harder to fight back...

As for Shikamaru...

The day after his show of power...

He passed right back out, since Tokoyami and the others told him that if he didn't wait for his powers to settle in his body, he would go back into sleep...

Even though he didn't mind that...

Since that day, he's done nothing but sleep, but his parents weren't worried this time, since Naruto explained to them that he was just using an unnecessary amount of energy that he shouldn't have...

So, they just decided to wait...

In his Minscape...

Tokoyami:💧I told you not to use any of the powers you got from your affiliates.

Shikamaru: I know but if I kept going, Naruto was gonna get more curious.

Andy: Hehehe bro the second you woke up, he was curious.

Shikamaru: Andy? Come on man, you can mask your presence - you can't do that for me.

Andy: Nah, you got it big dawg.

Shikamaru: That's so uncool.

Anos: Heheh, you may rest here for the time being. And don't worry about time. Since you past you test, 8 hours out there is a day in here.

Rimuru:💧Buuuuuut that doesn't mean you can't get woken up out of your sleep.

Shikamaru: I'll take my chances...

He then fell flat on the stone floor and went to sleep, snoring very loudly.

Azure(Last Hero Story): He was asleep for days now - how was that not enough?