No One Wants To Talk About It...

Author: Ok, I'm gonna spoil you guys. I'm gonna give you two more chapters today - but that's it for a while. I have to get back to STHL.

Author: Also please keep in mind that this is a Naruto x Three other girls type of fanfic. I even put it in the tags.

Minato: Why didn't the both of you tell us about Naruto's disappearance...

Narumi: Why does it matter dad? What's with the sudden interest in him? We didn't love him.

Kushina: You shouldn't talk about your brother that way!

Narumi: YOU can't even say that you even loved him.

Menma: Heheh face it, mom. Life's better without him.

Minato: The both of you stop that now! Naruto was still one of us. Frail he was, yes. But he was still apart of our family.

Menma: Dad? Can YOU even say that you loved him?

Minato: I DID love Naruto.

Narumi: Because you love everyone in Konoha. Not because he's your son.

Minato: I helped MAKE him. So of course I loved him wholeheartedly.

Menma: Welp, too late now. He's dead somewhere I'm sure.

*SMACK!!!!*

Menma: Ow! Mom seriously!?

Kushina: Do not... TALK about him.

Narumi: Mom?

Kushina: ?

Narumi: It's too late to start wanting to love him. It's harsh for us to say but Naruto didn't fit in, you guys know that.

Kushina gave her daughter a firm expression which made her roll her eyes...

Narumi: If you want, we can do a burial for him. If it makes you feel any better.

Menma: Yea, YOU guys can do that. I'm working on trying to get Sakura to fall for me. Hehehe

With that, the two walked away, their parents not being able to really just fathom how they talked about their elder brother...

They didn't even feel bad or sad...

Minato: ... Sigh...

Kushina: ... Maybe he's out there.

Minato: ?

Kushina: Naruto's a lot of things - one being resourceful. Maybe if we -

Minato: But after six years?

Kushina: I survived this village AND Kurama. If I can do it, I know he can.

Minato: ... Alright, I'll have sensory ninja try to pick up on anything pertaining to him.

Kushina nodded...

Elsewhere that morning...

As they got back by sunrise, they found that Iruka, Sarutobi...