Going Back to Hell...

Author: Hey guys, time for ANOTHER CHAPTER OF ONE OF YOU GUYS'S FAVORITE BOOK!!!!

Author: Ok so, real quick y'all, I wanna explain something to you guys.

Author: You wanna know what's so funny about JJK?

Author: It's the fact that Sukuna is SOOOO powerful and SOOOO tactful and has SOOOO much plot armor when it comes to fighting people who are impossibly stronger than him...

...

...

...

Author: But he can't fuck with Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts.

Author: And I'm not being a biased Kingdom Hearts fan - it's really facts.

Author: Like, seriously! It literally says that Xehanort is Low Complex - Multiversal Level...

Author: I looked up this man's speed, that shit said Infinite. His strength, Multiversal, fuckin' - even Mickey fuckin MOUSE is Multiversal - Level.

Author: Put Mickey in JJK - he'll become the King of Disney AND the King of JJK.

Author: And another thing...

...

...

...

Author: A lot of you are gonna disagree with me for this but...

...

...

...

Author: Out of the Big Three, Luffy, Naruto, and Ichigo... in my opinion...

...

...

...

Author: Ichigo beats them

Author: Now look, I know everyone's entitled to who they think is the strongest out of The Big Three. But to me, despite Gear 5 and Baryon Mode, Ichigo still beats them.

Author: Not my Story's Ichigo - cannon Ichigo after Thousand Year Blood War, still wins.

Author: This man defeated a dude that had the power to rival their God - and wanted to be the Soul King.

Author: He killed the guy that was more than likely more power than the Soul King, the literal cogwheel in their existence.

Author: He beat a dude that killed the Soul King's Personal Guards - and if they went all out they'd have destroyed existence.

Author: And let's not talk about his forms. Did you know that Ichigo's sword - and I looked this up, his sword is a literal Fate. Manipulator.

 Manipulator