Chapter 7

I don't own any MCU characters, they belong to Marvel/Disney, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may be.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts—

—Speaking—

—{Other Language}—

A shout out to Hitsuzen278 for letting me use some of their fanfics

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Relax Tony" said Rhodey who suppressed the urge to let out a few laughs at what they saw of the counterpart of his best friend, a friend who had sulked in his place, before turning to look at young Parker "Don't worry kid, he'll get over it"

However, the young arachnid was not very reassured, as soon as War Machine turned to see Clint and Natasha, already thinking about asking them to pass him the photo or video they took of Tony.

As soon as the rest had calmed down by the short rest they seemed to have obtained, and yet they were still amused by the last thing they witnessed. Stark, on the other hand, was muttering some things that no one could understand, until the screen came back on

...

When the screen showed the Avengers, along with the others present, the inhabitants of New York, some doubts arose in some due to the image focusing on New Yorkers, especially when it was shown that they all seemed to be looking in the same direction, or the curiosity of the viewers.

The people of New York would stop their actions for a few minutes at the peculiar scene that was taking place in front of them. The shrill sound, belonging to a deep cry that gradually turned into a high-pitched and hoarse amalgam, attracted more than one alien eye that wandered in the daily life of the city. Such was the disturbance that even traffic had slowed down for a few minutes, where drivers leaned out of the windows to admire the strange spectacle in front of them while a sense of déjà vu overwhelmed them.

"Very well, what's going on?" Falcón asked the question that everyone had asked

And they were starting to worry that it was another attack on the city or something like what happened in 2012, especially since they didn't know if they were seeing their own world in their future or another world, as with everything they saw before.

"Is what's happening real?" A hot dog vendor asked his customer, who had been frozen on the spot about to bite into the food.

"I don't know. Was Spider-Man replaced again with a child? Remembering to have seen a spider-like figure in a red and black suit some time ago, the buyer muttered.

"What?" said Peter somewhat confused before turning to see Ant-man sitting next to him, as well as Iron-man who came out of his annoyance mainly out of curiosity and hope to use something for retribution