Chapter 6

I don't own any MCU characters, they belong to Marvel/Disney, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may be.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thoughts—

—Speaking—

—{Other Language}—

A shout out to Hitsuzen278 for letting me use some of their fanfics

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In addition to what T'Challa pointed out about the young arachnid, the Wakandan native was wondering about his counterpart, who looked very reassured that the winter soldier was in the same place as him.

So did his sister, who burst out of thought when her brother caught her eye when he moved in place to look at Captain America and the Winter Soldier

On the eve of everyone moving towards the same area where Tony Stark was resting, the duo set out to emulate them, preferring this course of action to avoid the unnecessary repetition of stories that the teenage wall-crawler achieved on his journey.

Shuri and her brother returned their attention to the screen, watching curiously as the rest of them about what Peter's counterpart would tell.

Needless to say, the Stark family was speechless when they saw someone they thought was dead again, only to lose all color on their faces when they noticed that a certain web-head was still wearing the quantum suit, which fleetingly answered many of the questions they had.

"Child! Explain!" as if it were a father complaining to his son, Tony yelled at the brunette that seemed to be bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"What do you mean Nat was dead?!" Clint said at what he heard about his friend, with the others they were just as worried as he was about Natasha.

"Well, the boy knows the answer," Fury said loudly so that the others would be silent, so they could know what happened, but he and others were watching Tony by the way the narration described his counterpart's scream

"From the beginning?" not grasping that he was basically playing with the billionaire's patience, Spider-Man responded, taking a seat between Mantis and Nebula.

"I think it would be best, Peter," this time it was Pepper who answered, once again taking pity on her husband.

"Well, let's see... First I went to Asgard, where I left the Reality Stone in the hands of a very nice lady," Spider-Man began his story.