Chapter 3

I don't own any MCU characters, they belong to Marvel/Disney, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may be.

Thoughts

—Speaking—

—{Speaking another language}—

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

it is only this chapter and the next one that were made based on an AMV video from YouTube, the other chapters I have are normal.

If you don't like it, you can skip this chapter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And that's the multiverse," Scott said to the others who weren't very knowledgeable about the science or the subject, although the Lang had helped Peter explain, because of how nervous that the teen boy was about being the center of attention, Lang helped him explain.

Although Tony and Shuri found Ant-man's explanation quite simple, but clear to those who do not have high knowledge in the sciences.

"Okay... and what does the boy have to do with all that?" it was Clint who asked, because he found it strange that the boy was involved in something as serious as what was hinted at at the end by the old woman, so he hadn't taken hiss eyes off the teen boy, and now that she saw him better, He couldn't help but think it looked familiar.

"I wonder the same thing, Legolas," Tony said before Peter could say he didn't know the reason.

"A good question would be, who was that old woman?" Wanda commented, with the others agreeing with her

T'Challa, for his part, remained silent, as he recalled the old legends of Wakanda and neighboring towns, wondering if that was the case.

"Well, if these are other worlds," Hill began, attracting the attention of the rest, "They seem to be set in a few years, since... Spider-Man is older" as she said the last thing, the agent turned to look at Peter for a moment to point out certain facts "while ours is not... There must be a reason you're involved in it, one that hasn't happened yet"

"Or that we don't know" Fury added, another possibility.

They were going to argue further when the place went dark again

"Here we go again," Rhodey said