Pleads

Author POV

" Sir..... Actually...... I am really feeling like...... Like..... I love you"

His secretary said in low tone, clutching the file directly to her chest while her body was quivering. It was the first time she was confessing someone her love and situation completely differs when the person sitting in front was her own boss.

Jungkook averted his eyes from the laptop towards the lady standing there, she was the same woman who was his secretary as well as the one he saved from insults that day.

" What? "

He asked in stern tone making her flinched on spot. She adjusted her spects and raised her head to look at the man she was infatuated with just because he took her side on that crucial moment

Her night ends with his thought while day start with an excitement to meet him and work with him. She got so attached with this feeling that she never rechecked it.

In two week she was standing there, across the man whom she was crazily infatuated with, thinking he would love her back and take care of her.

" I.. Lo... "

" Stop "

She shut her mouth immediately when he stood up from his seat and went towards her. She licked her lips as he was reaching towards her with slow steps.

" You love me?"

He asked, putting his hand inside the pocket, standing tall towards her. She gulped and looked at him with her feared eyes.

Now she was feeling scared what if he threw her away from the company and she won't be able to see him. How will she manage her life without a job and heart without her lover?

" Yes, sir "

She said in scared tone, nodding her head. Jungkook sighed looking around the room, she was a fresher and way more younger than him. Here he was 30 years old while she was just 23.

" You don't , you just find me attractive "

He informed her in a calm tone to make her understand that what she was feeling was nothing it will fade away. It was not love, love is a divine feeling in which people are ready to live and die for each other.

" No... No sir, i really do love you "

She said confidently as if it was business interview and she was promoting her ideas. Jungkook just chuckled thinking about her childishness and said.

" You do? Then tell me what can you do for me? "

She smiled at his question and crimson shade appeared on her cheeks. She was ready to do anything for him. She just wanted him to be her.

" Anything you say, sir"

She answered with determination. Ready to even climb the mountains if he says once.

" Will you drop this feeling if i tell you i love someone else.? "

Jungkook asked in most gentle tone, even though he have no one in his heart but still he knows what she was feeling is not love at first place.