Gone

Author POV

She was all curled up into a ball while he was continuously hitting her like she was a bag of sacks which doesn't feel any pain but this time her whimpers were low and eyes were open.

It's been five months since she had been bearing that torture and now she was totally dither and devastated. Her every inch of existence went numb .

It's been months since she saw the mirror, all she could do was watch her getting beaten by the misogynistic man, who has no kindness in his heart.

He was brutal, so brutal that he didn't even leave his own child. He killed him mercilessly and now he was punishing the woman who dared to carry his child for one month.

Her bleeding body was evidence of the pain and malicious deed done by her husband. She lost everything the day she got married to him.

But yesterday she lost the only hope that was growing in her body, which was a ray of love in her life, which gave her light to live more.

But he ruined everything when he injected something in her veins taking her in the darkness of haze and when she woke up there was nothing but blood on sheets.

She kept this secret in her heart like her life was living in her petite body, but somehow he knew the truth and then what happened was still making her heart shiver.

She was lying on her stomach on the cold floor of his room. With her hand tied back with hard chains still bleeding the morn of her child.

While he was standing with a harsh leather belt and hitting her for uncountable times. For the first few times she whimpered and cried bit as they count pass by ten she remember how her child cried in her stomach for life but this man killed his own child.

" Are you still going to keep secrets from me? " He asked, hitting her wounded back again without any kindness. When he didn't get any answer, he kept on hitting her while she lied there with her eyes open and breathing heavily.

" If you told me you are pregnant, i would have permitted you to carry this child but you dare to keep a secret, slut" He added and hit her another time on her thighs, but she didn't even flinched.

" You need punishments for carrying a child, at this early stage of wedding, without my knowledge, you will carry when i will tell you, you understand? " He made another announcement with his hoarse voice.

" Why didn't you take the medicine? " He asked bending to her level but she kept her silence, because this time he doesn't deserve her pleadings, her words of begging.

Tears are nowhere to be found in her eyes, everything was ruined now, she can't be able to hold her child after eight months.

" Are you dumb? Answer me" He roared, kicking her side of stomach with his hard shoes. Still she didn't answer which made his anger fly to another level

He put his shoes on her face , insulting the every bit of living , expecting she would atleast cry but no, she was totally devastated today because she lost her heart, her hope, her life.

Every woman wants to be a mother and it's a matter of pride , if she was lucky enough to bear a child which was her hope but her every boon become bane when he entered her life.

He was astonished as she didn't plead to leave her which were Melody to his ears, which works as a fuel to his fire of cruelty. But today no matter what he do, she was just laying, lifelessly.

He was not aware that today he didn't hurt her but hurt motherhood .

" Speak, whore" He smashed her face brutally making her cheeks went red but his every hardwork went into the vain, because she didn't feel him important to reply.

" Die here" He gritted his teeth, opening her hands and left the room, after slamming the door. She layed there for an unknown period of time without ever spending a single tear, her body was in pain but her heart was burning remembering what happened yesterday.

She got up somehow and went toward the washroom, watching her naked body in front of the mirror. Blood was streaming downwards from her thighs which was showing that her child was dead.

What does she deserve to get this? What was her fault? Just to quench the thirst of being powerful and showing the real place of petrified woman, that man made her life hell.

But murdering his own child just for a random small reason was unacknowledged by any person on the earth.

" Mamma, couldn't save you, hope? "

She whispered, touching the blood on her thighs with her fingertips and kept on looking at it with her empty, emotionless gaze.

" Mamma, is sorry , better you stay there in the embrace of God then to live with someone who will disgrace and torture you. This world is brutal for soft and hopeful people, "

She murmured, in low tone without averting her gaze from her fingers, remembering how many cruel people she had met in life .

She took her fingers to wounded stomach , drawing a line with blood, she was in so much pain that now every resentment become numb for her.

" Until you arrive here again, be in the safe arms of God and take care of yourself, hope"

She smiled like a maniac looking at the reflection of her injured face and bruised, blood oozing body. She slightly patted her stomach , imagining the sense of him inside it.

" And in the meantime, i will get revenge"

She proclaimed , looking at her stomach which would be swelled with that hope after months if he didn't brutally kill it and convert her into a woman she wouldn't even dream of.

" Not mine but yours, hope,
OUR BARBAROUS RETALIATION "

.

Author note:

Hope you like this part.

New part after few days.

Take care❤