Revenge

Author POV

"What the hell"

Daehyun scrunched his eyes , taking the bright light of the room on his orbs. It was making it difficult for him to look as his head was throbbing due to immense pain.

He tried to move but suddenly got frozen on his spot when he realized, his hands were tied behind his back, his gaze fell on his legs which was also clinched in tight , thick ropes.

Which was not giving him any chance to get out of them until they are cut off.

His head snapped to look over the area and then he found he was sitting in store room of ground floor which was near the kitchen.

Kitchen.

He was in kitchen before when he fell unconscious, but a burning effect on his neck reappeared , that's when he know, he was injected by something, maybe any sedative which made him dizzy and than black out.

Who did that?

That bitch, he thought   , clenching his jaw, his submissive wife or a fuck toy decided to do this. What happened after five months? . Wasn't she a good lassie to him all these days? She used to take all his abuses silently now what?

Because of that baby?

No it can't be true what can a mere child do to her? He was not even breathing, he was not even in world yet. Eventually he was his child but still she was not allowed till now to conceive him. After all Daehyun didn't play enough with her. He wanted more.

He raised his head only to find a monitor and camera a little far, in front of his figure which was laying on the dirty floor, it was looking like someone have already cleared this room before as there was not a single thing can be visionary.

There were nails behind him on the wall Where those ropes were tightly tied to keep him in the place.

He started to squirm back and forth to get rid of those hawser but nothing was affecting , they are not even bulging. He tired down and decided to call that woman for help.

Even though, somewhere he was doubtful that she was the one who attacked him from behind but that was a weak whore for him, she can't even save herself from him then how can she trap him like this.

He can't even imagine her picking these hawser which can be held by around two powerful men. But little did he know.

The sorrow she was having in her heart made her stone and strong already.

His eyes averted at the door when it got ajar, indicating that someone was willing to come inside . He was now more than irritated his legs were numb due to the heaviness of ropes and wrists were red. His back and butt was feeling the coldness of the floor in that winter.

Not remembering how he used to leave her naked on the floor after assaulting every inch of her skin in and out. Not even caring to get her in a duvet during those cold days, he was just using her and then he didn't care whether she lives or dies.

And there. She entered the premise.

Her face was blank and she was wearing the same black oversized hoodie which he used to make her wear when he sends her out of the house so that world can't see the pain she goes through on regular basis.