Past

Author POV

" You are going to get all the love my dear, that my blessing " A caretaker who used to take care of her and other children in orphanage said, patting her head as she was her favorite. " Ajumma, who will love me, i don't even have eomma  , appa? " She asked in a low tone making a sad face.

" Your husband will love you for sure dear " She said in a calm voice with a smile on her face. She believed her words as she was just fourteen years old at that time, who was genuinely craving for some love and care.

She got so many hopes until the age of twenty four, at the age of eighteen she left the orphanage and started working in a book store as a caretaker , her shift was from 12 AM to 9 PM and she loved working there as books were her love and the money she earned by the store was enough to pay bills.

She used to stay in working women hostel and everything was really going good, she was living her life, reading book, and having a chill alone life until one day she meet the man who brings disaster to her life.

They meet into the book store and one day he directly proposed her to marry him, she was always waiting for her man and the day he proposed her she thought may be god send this man to remove all the misery from her life and being love blind she said yes after three weeks after he made her sure that he truly care fir her and wants her.

Everything went smoothly and he was one who do all the expenditure of wedding and her accommodation. But as they got married she saw the real face of him when they reached the home.

Flashback

She was told by a female servant to go to guest room to change her dress and wear something comfortable, after that can come to his room as it was their first night. She blushed and went to the bathroom, did her routine and wore a night dress provided by them.

Her cheeks were red and heart was beating thinking about what can happen. Totally unware of the horror which was waiting for any woman. She reached his room and stood in front of the door which was slightly opened.

She took a deep breath and went inside the room but what she saw made her soul trembled in her body and her every hope got shattered. She stood their stiffen watching the horrific scene in front of her husband.

Her husband who was total lovely dovey days before was in the arms of another woman and their was no intoxication in his eyes, he was in full consciousness and that stabbed her heart painfully.

" Oh you arrived" He said sliding the dress of that woman's making her totally naked in front of them and that woman was just smiling and kept on kissing his naked chest. He smirked looking at the devastated state and held that woman's nape harshly, kissing her.

She kept on looking at them but suddenly she felt she was deceived, she just gulped the lump and said in low voice " I am leaving you " Her words made him halt on their task and he looked at her with his fierce raged eyes.

" You can't go, bitch" He said but she just shook her head and left the room, wiping her tears, watching her husband with someone else was her biggest dejection and that husband was willing to give himself to another woman.

What was her mistake?

She was walking with fast steps in the corridor when suddenly she felt the stinging pain on her back making her fall on the harsh ground and a scream left from her mouth .

" When i told you not to go, then you bloddy have to follow it " He said wrapping the whip around his hand moving closer to her. " Why are you doing this? " She asked breathing heavily and crying loudly.

" Because you all deserve this " He said and hit her on thighs making her yelp in pain. She slithered backwards but he was fast enough to grip her hair and started to drag inside the room. She was crying loudly as she never faced this harshness in her life.

" Noo.... Noo... " She kept on shouting holding his hands which were gripping her hair but he was just in his own business to bring her inside the room. Her screams were inaudible for him as he was just enjoying it.

He pushed her inside the room and closed the door with his legs. In a swing motion he made her sit on the chair and tied her with ropes. She kept on wiggling and crying to get rid of it because it was of no use.

He went back to bed and removed his clothes from lower region making her closed her eyes totally. But again a sharp pain appeared on her chest area which made her shuddered. She opened her eyes to saw him standing there with his leather harsh belt.

" If one more time you closed your eyes while i am fucking her , you will face hell " He said and slapped her right across her face making her face tilt to other side. " Understand ? " He asked but she didn't say anything. " UNDERSTAND? "  He yelled making her flinch and she nodded.

" Good " He said and went back to bed making that woman lay in front of her eyes and thrust inside her in one go. She moaned because of the pleasure while his eyes was on her when he was harshly thrusting inside her, filling the whole room with the noise of their moans, groans and skin slapping.

She was feeling disgusted watching her husband fucking another woman in front of her eyes as it was the most torturing thing she ever face. She wanted to close her eyes but due to fear she just kept on looking at them. His smirk was making her sick and not once she thought her first night would be this dismayed.

Her life was totally ruined and no one was responsible for that, she just wanted to get away from that man but little did she know was

It was just the beginning.

.

Author note

So that's the introduction of how everything started.

I hope you all like it.

Love you my people.