Chapter 15

"Way, I need to go. It's important," Pete received a call from someone while they were enjoying their date. "Wait, Pete, where are you going?" "Bye, princess, bye," he left him behind.
Way pulled a ring from his pocket; this was a surprise gift for Pete. He wanted to confess his feelings to Pete, but he was gone. He tried to control his tears. Why did Pete leave him? He didn't even give a reason.

Did he go to meet his ex? Maybe they're back together. No, he said he loves me, not his ex. I believe him. He loves me, only me. I don't want to lose him like Pit.

It's been three days, but he hasn't come back. Way is broken. He doesn't have the courage to call him. I just can't assume these things. No, he must have some important work. Let's wait. At night, he received a call from Pete, but he was sleeping. He saw messages and missed calls from Pete.

"Hi, Way. Are you ok? Please pick up my call."

Eleven hours ago.

"He called me, and I was sleeping. How stupid am I?"

Way called back, but Pete didn't pick up. He was broken again. Is he ignoring me? What are you doing, Pete? You're too busy to talk to me?

He received a message after two hours.

"Sorry, Way, I was busy. I'm coming today. Take care, princess. Anything you want?"

"No, I don't want."

At night,

"Way, are you home?"

"Yes, coming," he rushed and opened the door, hiding his excitement. He wanted to hug him tightly.

"Missed me?"

"No," he lied.

"Really? It hurts, but it's okay."

"Okay, come and freshen up."

He went to the washroom and freshened himself. He felt light after coming back from his mother's place. Yes, he was with his mother. She was ill that day, and that's why he left Way urgently. He didn't get time to call Way because his mom was very ill. He was with his mom.

After freshening up, he went downstairs. He saw Way preparing some snacks and dinner. He hugged him from behind.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Whom I missed very much?"

"Whom?"

"My princess," he kissed him on his cheek.

"Liar."

"Really, I missed you. I missed your perfume, your warm hug, I missed everything about you."

"Leave me. Dinner is ready."

After dinner, they went to bed.

"Are you sleeping, Way?"

"No, why?"

"Face me."

They were madly in love with each other. They faced each other. Both of them missed each other.

"What happened?" Way asked. He wanted to know the reason why he left that day but didn't ask. Pete bent towards Way and kissed him passionately. Way responded back. They hugged each other tightly, and Pete continued kissing Way. Both got excited and wanted to do more, but Pete received a call from his mom.

"Wait, it's important," Pete broke the kiss and picked up the call.

"Yes, I'm home. Don't worry, okay? Why didn't you call me when you reached? I'm sorry, I forgot. Please, sorry. Okay, okay. Take care of yourself. Love you. Love you too, son."

Call ended.

"Princess, we can continue now. Are you sleeping? Way... Oh, you slept."

To be continued