chapter 3

After class, he reached Peter's house. He knocked on the door. After some time, someone opened the gate.

"Oh, sorry, I'm in the washroom," Pete said, his body fully naked with only one cloth on him.

"Shiyaaaa, why isn't he wearing clothes?"

"Come on, hurry up, what are you thinking?"

"Oh, sorry, sorry..."

"See, I'm going for some work. Okay, these are some papers, cut and paste them onto this sheet with the answers."

"Where are you going?"

"None of your business," he said and left.

"Why is he always angry with me?" He started working.

After some time, Pete came back. "Are you not done with your work?"

"I'm still doing it..."

"Okay, now let's stop. Come over again tomorrow and finish your work, okay?"

"Don't you think it's too late now?"

"So what? You want to stay with me?"

"No, no, no... I don't..."

"Then?"

"I didn't bring my car..."

"It's not my problem. You should have thought about it before."

"Okay, then I think I should leave."

"Wait, don't go..." he said and held his hand. Their eyes met for a moment.

"I will drop you..."

"What, really?" He was shocked.

"Yes, it's not safe. I will drop you."

"Okay..."

They left his house, and after dropping him off, way said, "Thank you so much, President, for dropping me."

"Don't get too excited, okay? You're just a junior. Don't think too much."

"I'm just thankful to you."

"Just a warning, don't fall for me."

"What rubbish? You're not attractive. Don't worry, I don't think about those things."

"Okay, then, see you tomorrow at 5 pm. Oh, and don't forget to bring your car."

"Okay..."

After Way reached his home, he received a message from Pit.

"Way, are you free this Sunday?" Pit asked.

"Yes, I'm free for you anytime," he thought for a moment and replied.

"I have some big news to share."

"Really? I'm very excited. Give me some clues."

"No, it's a secret."

"Please, just a hint," Way requested.

"No, please. I want to surprise you."

"Okay, I will wait..." He wants to surprise me, he said it's very big news, he thought to himself.

Scene shifted...

"Now happy..." Pit said.

"You're the best, babe. I'm really happy. I love you."

This Sunday, Pit is going to throw a huge party for their 2nd anniversary. They decided to make their relationship official.

"I'm afraid of how Way will react. He might be angry with us."

"No, he won't be. I'm sure he'll be happy when he finds out."

"I know he'll be happy, but we hid it from him."

"Let's see..."

Charlie kissed Pitbabe on his lips, they shared a very passionate hug, and then went to sleep.

Way completed his college work in 3 days. They never talked about anything during these 3 days. Way just came to his house after college and did his work.

"Are you done?"

"Yes, I completed my work. Can I go now?"

"Okay, next time, don't mess with me. Have you seen the results?"

"Yes..."

On Pit and Charlie's 2nd anniversary, at a restaurant...

"What is this party for?" Way asked.

"We want to share some good news."

"We?"

"Me and Charlie... We're dating."

"What?"

"Today is our 2nd anniversary, and we decided to make it official."

"Oh, I see..."

"Are you angry? We hid it from you."

"No, we're friends. Why would I be angry? I'm very happy."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm happy for both of you," Way was totally broken inside, but he hid his feelings with a pained expression. He never expected this.

"I told you first because we're best friends."

"Okay, let's go inside."

Their classmates came to this party, including Pete. Pit announced that he's in a relationship and wants to make it public. Way was standing in the corner of the restaurant, holding wine in his hand. He was not okay. He drank wine, and after some time, he left the party. Pete noticed but ignored it because he didn't want to get involved with him again.

After a while, he received a call from someone, it was Way. He was too drunk to recognize that it was Pete's number, not pit's, and his last dialed number was Pete's.

"What happened?"

"I love you..."

"Are you crazy?"

"Please, don't love anyone else. I really want you."

"Are you drunk? I told you not to fall in love with me."

"I know I'm late now, but I have my reasons."

"You stupid child, where are you?"

"Outside the restaurant. Are you coming?"

"No, why would I?" Pete said, but the call was cut from the other side.

"I'm afraid he's drunk. Should I go outside? No, are you mad, Pete? What are you thinking? It's not appropriate to leave the party because of that stupid kid," he thought to himself.

But after struggling with his mind and heart, he decided to go.

"What are you doing?" Pete asked. Way was about to say something, but he fell into Pete's arms because of the wine.

Pete tried to wake him up, but he was unsuccessful. He decided to tell Pit and Charlie since they're best friends, but he thought it's their anniversary day, so it's not appropriate. He thought to drop him in his room, but he didn't have Way's room key. He searched in his pockets but couldn't find it.

In the end, he had to take him to his own house.

- To be continued

Hello, friends! did you like this part? Join me and support me if you enjoyed it.
If you liked my story, please vote, comment and motivate me. Thank you! ❤️