chapter 10

Finally, they graduate after one month.

"Congratulations, Pete. I'm very happy for you."

"Thank you, Way."

They clicked photos.

"These roses and flowers are for you, Pit, my love."

"Aww, my boyfriend bought these things. I'm very happy," he hugged Charlie and said.

"Congratulations, Pit, for completing your graduation," Way said.

"Thank you so much, buddy."

"Let's celebrate tonight, guys," Charlie said.

"Yes, let's celebrate," Pete said.

At first, Way didn't want to agree, but after many requests, he agreed.

They reached the restaurant and started celebrating.

"After graduation, what is your next plan?" Pete asked Pit.

"Married to the love of my life," Pit replied in a flirty style.

"Oh, you're crazy in love with him. I'm asking about your professional field."

"I'm confused. I have two options: first, my father's business, and second, follow my dream job to become a designer."

"Oh, it's difficult then."

"What about you?"

"I don't know. I applied to many companies, but I haven't received any response."

"Stay positive."

"Babe, let's enjoy. You're being very boring," Charlie said.

"Okay, okay."

They got up and went to the stage, starting to dance. Both looked very cute and happy together.

Pete thought of taking a chance to get close to Way. He asked, "Would you like to dance with me?"

Way didn't have a reason to say no, so he said, "Yes, why not."

They started dancing, and after some time, their gap started reducing, and they came closer.

Way, feeling shy, started looking down.

"Way, look into my eyes," Pete said, but Way denied.

Their bodies started to tingle.

"Why are you blushing? Are you not feeling well?" Pete asked.

"Yes, I'm not feeling well."

Pete took him to a seat and gave him some water.

"Okay, take some rest."

After some time, Charlie and Pit also joined them.

"Wow, guys, you look good together," Pit said to Pete and Way.

"What are you saying?" Way asked.

"Yes, I wish you guys started dating. You both are best friends, too," Pit said.

"Stop kidding. A relationship between us?" Way said, making fun.

"Yes, of course," Charlie added.

"Sorry to say, but I still love my first love, so I can't think of anyone else," Way said, not knowing why he said it.

Pete felt very bad because his princess still loved his first love, even though he was in a relationship and getting married in one month. He couldn't bear it anymore, so he drank more wine. After 5-6 pegs, he got fully drunk.

"Pete, what are you doing? Leave it now," Way said.

"Just one more," Pete said.

Charlie wanted to go home, so Way suggested they leave.

"Are you sure you can handle him by yourself?" Pit asked.

"Yes, trust me."

They left, and after many attempts, Way succeeded in getting him home.

"You are a very bad person, Way. You didn't let me drink more wine," Pete said.

"Pete, this is not good for your health."

"You... still love him?" Pete asked.

"What are you saying?"

"You still love Pit?"

"No, no, no. And it's none of your business," Way tried to ignore the question.

"Correct, it's none of my business," Pete said.

"I didn't mean it," Way said.

Suddenly, Pete grabbed him by the hand.

"I want to kiss you," Pete said.

"What are you saying, Pete? You're drunk."

Pete kissed Way on his lips, grabbed him, and put him onto the bed. Way was shocked by his actions. "What are you doing, Pete?"

Pete, being drunk, didn't have any idea what he was doing. He got on top of Way and gave him hot kisses. "Senior, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm not feeling good. You are very cute. I can't control myself from falling for you. Can I go further?"

"It's wrong, totally wrong," Way thought, but his inner feelings urged him to go further. He didn't say anything.

"Don't make me wait. If you don't say anything, I will think your answer is yes."

After a while, he started kissing him on his soft lips.

"Why do they feel so familiar?" Way thought.

Both hormones activated, and they started opening their shirts. After some moments, they both got naked.

When Way was about to go further, Pete fell asleep on his chest.

Then, Way came back to his senses. He got up and went to the washroom to take a shower. He cleaned Pete and dressed him.

"To be honest, I wanted to do that with him," he thought and fell asleep.

          - To be continued.

Sorry guys for late update

Did you like this part? Join me and support me if you enjoyed it. If you liked my story, please vote, comment, and motivate me. Thank you!