Talking to the princess of hell

a/n: New chapter enjoy

At the I.m.p

Y/n and Loona were in the reception desk worried, since they haven't said a thing to the others what was going on, ever since They gotten a letter from her that she wants to see Y/n and them. 

Y/n: So, when do you think we should tell them.

Loona: I don't know, I've never fucking been in this situation, before. But it wasn't us that sent you down here, it was your fucking parents fucking with something that they shouldn't.

Y/n sighs feeling embarrassed.

Y/n: Sometimes, I feel a shame being human.

Loona's ears perked up on hearing something like that, she never expected him to say something about that. Normally he's feels great at being one. 

Loona: Wow, where da fuck did that come from.

Y/n: Ever since my parents, send be down here and I was put inside the orphanage. I know every demon down here hates, humans so I'm.

Loona then  put her hand on top of his.

Loona: Hey, don't fucking say that, I can't believe I'm saying this about humans, But some humans aren't so bad after all, like and the orphanage for example, you made it to where I can trust some humans.. Not all of them, but some.

Y/n: So If I throw away my humanity.

Loona widens her eyes.

Loona: Fuck no! if you do something stupid like that, I'll Kick your ass. trust me I've seen sinners down here, that throws away there humanity, just to loose control.

Loona kisses him on the lips.

Loona: I like the way, you are now. so please don't change cause your a fucking human.

y/n slowly smiles leans over to kiss her on the lips, putting his hands on her ass cheeks giving them a squeeze. Just then they heard a megaphone going off from Blitzo's office.

Blitz: M N m, get in here, were going to, Loo Loo land!

Moxxie walks by, to hear that.

Moxxie: Loo loo land?

Millie bashes her head through the window, sparkling eyes.

Millie: Loo Loo land!

Loona and Y/n were getting each other annoyed look.

Blitz: Loo Loo land!

Loona gritted her teeth.

Loona: SHUT DA FUCK UP!

Y/n gets up from the couch stomps to his office shoving Moxxie out of the way, Took  the mega phone away from Blitzo.

Blitz: Hey! you can't take that, 

Y/n: You don't fucking need a mega phone for five people.

Blitz: Hey, I'll have you know My throat gets really sore. from fucking yelling asshole!

Millie then rememebered.

Millie: Oh, Y/n sorry if we came along with Blitzo, when you guys were having sex.

Y/n then got a idea. slowly grins at Blitzo who was sweating right now.

Blitz: Oh thanks, Millie you just have to fucking snitch bitch.

Blitzo sees Y/n looking at his megaphone.

Blitz: What da fuck are you thinking.

Y/n: This.