dealing with Rachel

A/n: New chapter enjoy. 

  In the morning, Y/n slowly opens eyes with a smile. He stretches. Once, he sits up and stretches, looks around, smacking his lips. He looks down to see his girlfriend's hellhound in the bed. He smiles. He is about to wake her up with a kiss on the lips
Or he thought it was, but it was stopped by Loona.

Loona: Uh, Y/n? What the fuck are you doing.

He looks to see his girlfriend coming out of the shower in her work clothes.

Y/n: Loona, if you're there, then who? * freezes who followed them last night.*

Then looks down, and quickly uncovers the bed to see his Stalker. Quickly got up to stand next to Loona.

Y/n: Rachel, how the fuck did she get inside the door is locked.

Loona angrily growls cause Rachel slept with her man without him knowing.

Loona: Oh, that is Fucking it!

Y/n then gets dressed.

Y/n: I hope she didn't do anything to me while I was asleep. But how come?

Loona: Babe, let me stop you, I hate to tell you this, but you're a hard sleeper. But still this bitch.

Y/n: Okay, this is going too far she needs to accept the fact that I'm with you. So she can't be pulling stunts like this.

Before Loona said anything. Rachel wakes up.

Rachel: Morning babe, your Dick was so good~ I want another round.

Y/n and Loona widen their eyes as she fucked Y/n while he was asleep. Loona growls, and so does Y/n.

Y/n: Great, I'm going to have to wash my dick before the next time me and Loona have sex.

Loona stomps over to her. Grabbed Rachel by her hair, pulling her to outside.

Rachel: ow! BITCH! THAT'S MY HAIR.

This was music to Y/n and Loona's ears they smirked.

Loona: Remember what we told you.

Rachel: That y/n's my man, he just needs to accept the facts.

Loona: Nope, dogs are outside.

Loona then kicks the stalker hellhound out of the apartment. She dusts her hands and then smirks at Y/n.

Loona: You're good.

Y/n: Thanks. Now I'm going to go take a long bleach shower.

Y/n goes to the shower, taking his clothes off. Loona knows that look and Y/n was so fucking done and so was she with Rachel just bugging him. Y/n was going to make up to Loona for almost kissing the wrong bitch.

Loona: Okay, blitzo me and you are going talk.

Later at the Office

Loona was lying on the couch scrolling through her phone when she noticed y/n walking by with Rachel, following him like a lost dog. He was getting annoyed. Loona slams her paws on the armrest. Y/n then glares

Y/n: stop fucking following Me.

Rachel: Nope, Blitzo said I have to watch you.

Y/n's face was now turning red, Loona noticed it, and she backed away as Millie walked into the room to notice Y/n's stalker.

Millie: What's she doing back here?

Loona: Blitzo fucking hired her. and now she has to watch y/n where ever we go when we hang out.