Chapter 1: Hope's Despairful Killing Spree! Daily Life (Part 4)

(If there was one thing phoenix didn't expect, it was an actual good night's rest. The previous day had been stressful but with the group's resolve now stronger than ever and Mia now here to help, Things couldn't possibly go wrong, right?)

Phoenix: (Eugh, I need a coffee or something to wake up.)

(He made his way to the cafe and into the kitchen to find Scout fumbling with the coffee machine settings while Boris looked on in disapproval.)

Phoenix: Surprising to see you two of all people interacting.

Scout: Hm? Oh hey Phoenix.

(Boris waved his hand at Phoenix.)

Phoenix: (We really need to find something to help Boris communicate better.)

Scout: So what brings you here on this fine mornin?

Phoenix: Just looking for a cup of coffee to start the day at least.

Scout: Same here, and Boris I guess?

(Boris just shrugged and went back to cooking what looked like a whole ass turkey.)

Phoenix: Why are you cooking dinner this early?

Scout: Oh yeah you missed out on that whole thing yesterday.

Phoenix: What thing?

Scout: You see, Sayori wanted to do another event and decided to host a huge ass all day feast.

Scout: She put Boris and me in charge of breakfast, Arei, Monika, and Genji on Lunch duty, and then You, Freddy, and Sayori herself on dinner duty.

Phoenix: Then why is Boris making a turkey?

Scout: Making a wha- .........Boris what the fuck are you doing?

Phoenix: (Boris turned around and blinked at us while we blinked back at him)

Phoenix: I don't think Boris understands what makes a breakfast......

Scout: *Sigh* Guess I'll have to help Boris along, ya wouldn't mind finding me a cook book now would ya?

Phoenix: No problem! (Hands them a Cookbook)

Scout: Thanks Bud!

(After getting his coffee, He left the kitchen to go into the cafe to find Arei and Miku hanging out.)

Hatsune Miku: Come on, stay still!

Arei: Eugh! What the hell is the point of this?

Hatsune Miku: Sayori wants us to get along so I thought we could braid each other's hair.

Arei: Excuse me? What is this, a sleepover?

Hatsune Miku: Um.....

Arei: Besides, who said I had to work with any of you freaks.

(She started walking away as Maya entered the cafe)

Hatsune Miku: (Starts heading off) Arei Wait!

Arei: Leave me alone!

Phoenix: (I watched as the two left and turned my attention towards Maya)

Maya: Hey Phoenix!

Phoenix: Hey Maya, so I guess Sayori told you about the whole feast thing?

Maya: Yeah, I wanted to help but she declined.

Phoenix: (Declined? Why would Sayori decline help?)

Maya: Anyways, I'm gonna go find Skid and Pump, see you later!