Prologue: Everyone's new semester of killing

Prologue: A New Semester of Killing / START /
....................................................................................................

"So you're probably wondering how I got into this situation, well it's a long story, but I'll tell you."

*Flashback*

The sound of the school bell rings, accompanied by loud chatter of my students, grabbing their stuff and running out. "Don't forget to read chapter 45, due on Friday!" I shout at my students as they rush out of the classroom, letting out a sigh. My name is Phoenix Wright, I was a teacher at the Fey Institution of Law and Order before this whole thing happened.

I see someone standing by the doorway. "Hey Nick, how'd it go?" That's Maya, she's my good friend and colleague. "Well, the students behaved at least." I said with a chuckle, exhausted from the day I had. "Good to stay on the positive side! How about we go get some burgers?' Maya asks. "Sounds good!" I say, happy I finally get to take a break.

As we left the classroom, everything went black. I had no clue what happened until I woke up in a classroom that looked like the one I teached in.

*End of Flashback*

"Huh?" I mutter, disoriented. Maya was poking me. I honestly don't know why, but it seems sort of "in character" for her. "You finally awake? It's been like, 500 hours!" Maya says, still poking at me. "Yeah, yeah, I'm up." I say, taking in my surroundings. "Hey Nick, I found these weird IPads and they say our names and these talents. For example, mine is the ultimate spirit medium!"

/ Maya Fey Ultimate Spirit Medium /

"Oh, that's....weird. Let's go out, I guess." I say, struggling to get out of the seat, it being just a little too small for me. I eventually get out and stand up, straightening out my outfit.
As we walked into the hallway, we saw two other people, completely unknown to either of us. They were farther down the hall, so they didn't notice us at first. As I looked around, I realized that this whole setting was weird. This was a totally new place for us. "Hey, uhh...this doesn't seem like the university." I said to Maya, concerned about this situation. "Yeah, let's go see who these two people are!"

Surprised, he ran after Maya, who sprinted towards the two unknown people. "Oh looks like we've found some more people!" Said one of the unknown people. One of them looked young, 18 at the most, with long hazel hair tied up into a ponytail by a white ribbon. The other one had the appearance of what seemed to be a bear, dressed up in clothes that a performer would wear. "I'm Monika Salvato! The ultimate Hacker!" responded the girl.

/ Monika Sakvato Ultimate Hacker /

"And I'm Freddy Fazbear, the Ultimate Entertainer."

/ Freddy Fazbear Ultimate Entertainer /

"Entertainer and Hacker?" Maya questioned, staring at the two. "Yeah, my talent is not something I'm proud of.." Was it just me or did there seem to be a slightly sad undertone in that last sentence?

"Well, I'm Maya and this is my friend Phoenix!" Maya said, gesturing to the both of us. "Well, it's nice to meet you two!" Monika said with a smile. "Well hey, guess we searched everywhere now." Freddy said, slightly robotic. "Can we go now Monika?" Freddy said, obviously impatient. "Oh please, you're no fun." Monika responded back.

The bear and the high school girl left us to our devices. " Maybe we should explore! It's always best to get some kind of map of our surroundings!" Maya said, the same smile on her face. "Optimistic as always, Maya."
"Thanks Nick!"

As we walked around what appeared to be a school, and started hearing what appeared to be fighting. "What's all that noise!" Maya said worriedly. "I don't know! We'll have to find out!" We walked into the room only to find two blue haired girls fighting each other while Freddy and Monika tried to hold them back.