Chapter 1: Hope's Despairful Killing Spree! Daily Life (Part 3)

(Ding Dong!)

Monogoose: Good Morning everyone! Now before you all go to breakfast, head to the gym for a special announcement!

(It took about 5 minutes for Phoenix to fully wake up after that announcement. The movie night left him and everyone else exhausted, mostly due to the fact that half way through the second movie we all started to fall asleep, and so the movie night concluded prematurely.)

Phoenix: Eugh....... I need to get some coffee or something.

(He left the room and roamed around the school for a time before heading into the Gym this mysterious announcement)

Hatsune Miku: Oh Phoenix, I see you've arrived as well!

Arei: Bout damn time! We've been sitting here doing nothing but talking for the past few minutes!

Phoenix: Well-

(Before he could even finish that sentence, the rest of the group came through the door in a bit of a huff.)

Hatsune Miku: Is everyone ok?

Genji: Yes it's just that Medic started a bit of a fight in the cafe, but it was nothing too big.

Medic: I vas pointing out how odd this "meeting" is.

Sayori: And while you have a point, that doesn't mean that it's a murder motive!

Monogoose: That's where your wrong!

(That damn goose's voice echoed through the gym as it came out the ground like a creature from hell, which wasn't far off)

Scout: Alright we're all here, now what the hell do you want?

Skid: Is this about the bubble wrap situation last night?

Monogoose: No no, It's not about that, though I am still a bit pissy about it.
Monogoose: Instead, I'm here to offer a motive for you all!

Maya: A motive?

Monogoose: Yes indeed! A motive that shall get you all to kill!

Freddy: I doubt that......

(Meanwhile, Boris had taken a keyboard out of nowhere and pressed the X key)

Genji: Besides, we could always just ignore the motive.

Monogoose: But what if it put the very talents you worship in danger?

Medic: Vhat?

Monogoose: Indeed! If nobody kills with in the next 2 and a half days, then all your talents shall go Bye bye!

Scout: What the hell man this is just unfair!

Monogoose: Aren't all killing game motives unfair?

(The entire room had been stunned into silence, some people didn't care about the motive since they either thought they would be fine on their own or just hated their talent to start with)

(Others however thought differently, they needed their talents either to escape from reality or their talent was all they had left.)

Monogoose: Alright that's all, good luck everyone!

(The damned goose disappeared into the void, leaving 16 stunned students in it's wake, and one by one they all left the gym to think.)

Phoenix: What do I do now?

[FREE TIME: START]

(Phoenix made his way back to the Monomono Machine for another go at a gift)

(Congrats! You got 1x "The Ooga Booga" vhs tape)