nine.

"hi Dallia."

Dallia was surprised, "how'd you know my name?"

"Sunghoon told me."

Wonyoung was so pretty. she had the softest and kindest voice that anyone, and everyone, would happily listen to forever if they can; her eyes were full of compassion and understanding; while her whole presence screamed her beautiful and glowy influence on everyone around her.

Dallia smiled. "it's an honor to meet you, Wonyoung."

"it should be me who say that," Wonyoung chuckled, her beautiful laughter echoing across the room, "you're so incredible."

Dallia shook her head, "you're incredible, Wonyoung."

"everyone knows you for your kindness and beauty," Wonyoung pointed out with a beam, "I've only been here for a couple of days, but you are always known as the pretty queen."

"if I'm pretty, what are you?" Dallia chuckled, "a goddess from heaven?"

Wonyoung's laughter filled the room again, many heads turning to see the stunning girl.

"you're too kind, Dallia."

Sunghoon smiled, "you've met Wonyoung, right?"

"she's so incredibly kind."

"she is, in fact, one of the closest friends I have."

Dallia genuinely smiled, "I can tell why."

"do you want to perhaps go to the amusement park on Saturday with me?"

"just us two?" 

"I--uh--no, Jake's coming too."

Dallia smiled, "of course! I'll bring Yuna also!"

"sure."

The two headed to class, but Dallia did not notice that Sunghoon's smile had faded lightly due to his stupidity.

"look! I love this ride!" Dallia exclaimed with pure joy as she pointed at one of the scariest rides in the park.

"I---uhhh..." 

"do you want to go on it with me?????" the girl practically begged.

"I--um..okay."

Dallia had a teasing smile on her face. "Sunghoon. are you scared???"

"yeah," Sunghoon admitted with a sigh, "never been a fan of scary rides."

"that's alright, we can go play something else."

Jake and Yuna were just looking at the two with smirking grins on their faces and a big blue raspberry slushy.

she was so beautiful, it's incredible how much work God put into Dallia, Sunghoon thought as he watched the girl with mesmerized eyes during the fireworks show.

her dark hair was flowing peacefully with the light wind.

her smile was bright, with happiness shining in her eyes.

her hands, one tightly grasping on the teddy bear that he had won for her earlier, while the other was interlocked with his own.

she looked incredible, that was all Sunghoon could say as he looked at the girl the whole night instead of the sky filled with colorful fireworks.

"oh my gooooddddd, they're actually so cute," Yuna sniffed dramatically as she wiped her tears away with a tissue before she whispered, "even though I like Dallia."

Jake, who did not hear what Yuna whispered, added, "same here."

"I wish that I can find my love like that."

"same here."

Yuna didn't know that Jake was staring at her the whole time, his eyes lighting up when she talked.

"where were you tonight, Yuna???" Heeseung scolded the girl sternly when she came home at nine at night.

"I was at the amusement park." Yuna had a bright, yet tired smile on her face as she hugged the plushie she won at the park.

"with who?"

"Dallia, Sunghoon, and Jake."

"oh."

"I know. Dallia and Sunghoon looked so happy together, and Jake wasn't that bad to hang out with either."

"oh."

"oppa, are you alright?"

"yeah."

"hey, it's fine..."

Yuna put her hand on Heeseung's shoulder, "one day, you'll find the person you love."

"that would be incredible, right?" Heeseung mused.

some things are incredible.

some moments are incredible.

some people are incredible.

because they just are.

and that includes you.