eight.

"my name's Taehyun, it's nice to meet you two."

"Park Jongseong, call me Jay."

"you could have used a pick-up line idiot! my name is Huening Kai."

"these are my friends..." Heeseung grinned sheepishly.

Yuna raised her eyebrow, "you do have a good choice in friends, oppa."

"your little sister is not that bad, Seungie hyung..." Huening Kai waved his hand off, "you were exaggerating too much."

Dallia smiled politely before bowing, "I'm sorry, I'll leave you be for now and get going..."

"you can stay here, Dallia," Heeseung smiled.

"it's fine, I better get to my friend anyways, thank you for the offer though," Dallia beamed as she walked away from the group.

"whose her friend???" Heeseung asked Yuna.

"none of your business, oppa."

"why so mean?"

Jay chuckled, "damn, you got burned by your sister."

"Sunghoon!"

Dallia noticed that next to Sunghoon, was a cute boy with dark brown hair.

Sunghoon introduced, "Dallia! this is my old best friend from Australia, Sim Jaeyun, or Jake."

"why are there reunions everywhere," Dallia raised her eyebrow, chuckling, "hi Jake."

"hi Dallia, you're very pretty," Jake complimented with a blush.

Dallia's cheeks reddened, "thank you, Jake."

"oi! stop flirting with Dallia, Jake!" Sunghoon urged, "let's get going!"

Jake remarked with a frown, "that boy gotta be more happier, he looks depressed."

"Sunghoon's going to kill you for saying that."

"ay...whatever?"