four.

"Sunghoon, this is a bad idea."

"come on, it's not that bad! I'm here!"

After his skating competition, Sunghoon decided to find some spare skates in the back room and share his passion with Dallia.

"shit..Sunghoon..."

Dallia fell down as she tried to stablize herself on the ice.

Chuckling, Sunghoon helped Dallia up back to her feet and guided her.

"here, hold onto my hands."

"what if I fall? I'll be pulling you down as well."

"then I'll fall with you."

"oh shut it..."

"are you blushing?"

"now when did you get this smooth--FUCK!"

Dallia fell again, pulling Sunghoon down with her on the cold and slippery ice.

The two laughed as Dallia laid down on the ice with a smile on her face, "I could stay here forever."

"come on, slowpoke, let's get you back on your feet and try again."

"sure."

"see! You're getting it, not so fragile and delicate like the ice anymore!"

"I'm still delicate though."

"you're not fragile, you're a strong woman, Dallia."

"thanks, Sunghoon."

The male did not know, but Dallia was forever grateful for his comforting words and presence.

The two continued to skate on the ice together with interlocked hands and bright, calm smiles.

"do you want to join me and my friend Yuna tomorrow, if you're comfortable? I noticed that you're alone, even if you're admired and surrounded by people."

"I'd like that, but are you two going to be safe?"

"what do you mean?"

"you do know I have lots of admirers, and girls would prank--"

"you do know I also have a lot of admirers..."

Dallia had a teasing smile on her face.

"ah, well we'll both have haters together."

"that's the spirit!"

"Yuna, this is Sunghoon. Sunghoon, this is Yuna."

"nice to meet the boy who made this girl happy."

"I'm honored, Miss Lee."

"ah, you're so perfect for Choi Dallia."

"shut the fuck up, Lee Yuna."

Dallia hit Yuna on the shoulder lightly while rolling her eyes, her cheeks flustered.

Sunghoon was just looking at the two best friends arguing and joking around.

"it must be nice to have friends."

"Sunghoon, welcome to the group--girls what are you looking at huh? Jealous that this boy over here is not looking at you? Not if you're acting like fucking bitches..."

"Yuna, don't be like that..."

"thanks, Yuna." Sunghoon had a relieved smile on his face as he watched the girl admirers back away with a scowl on their faces.

"let's go, we're going to be late for class."

Dallia's reminder snapped Yuna and Sunghoon's proud smiles away.

"we're going to be doing group projects about an ancient artifact. You can chose your partners now."

"Dallia, go partner up with Sunghoon!" Yuna whispered with encouragement, nudging Dallia, who was sitting right next to the male.

"but what about you?" Dallia was concerned.

"don't give a what about me...you better score a place next to the person that makes you happy."

"thanks Yuna." Dallia smiled thankfully at Yuna before she asked Sunghoon to be her partner.

Yuna smiled proudly as she asked a random girl from across the room to be her partner.

"I wish I could show that I'm delicate on the inside..."

"but she doesn't deserve to see my own pain and problems."