Chapter 14

Louis, Zayn, and Harry anxiously await in the waiting room for Liam and Niall to be okay. Louis couldn't sit still, as he walked around impatient. Harry was cuddled against Zayn's chest nervous that Niall wasn't going to be okay.

Zayn was holding Harry in a protective manner, but his mind was racing as he thinks about Niall. At this very moment Zayn realized that Niall and Harry mean more to him than just people he have sêx on a webcam for money, it goes beyond the soft touches and moans.

Meanwhile Louis couldn't stop thinking about his Liam, he fault bad for all the times he gave Liam a hard time in their relationship and wished for his boyfriend to be alive.

The boys didn't realize the doctor came into the waiting room, "Would you like the good news first? Or bad news."

"Let's get the bad new out the way first." Louis spoke up.

"I'm sorry for your lost, but one of the people they brought didn't make it."

"W-Which one?" Zayn stutters, as he prays it wasn't Niall.

"The driver. The police looked who was owner of the car, his name is Greg Horan."

"Karma is bïtch, isn't it Greg." Zayn mumbled to himself. He knew praising his death was wrong, but all that matters to him was Niall is safety.

"The good news is Niall and Liam are recovering fine. The car did hit them both on impact, but didn't break any bones. The car technically ran them over, but the wheels didn't hit any of their body parts because the car was going in a straight movement. Liam took most of the hit from the car. We predict that Liam fell backwards along with Niall behind him."

"When can I see Liam?" Louis asked.

"They aren't awake yet, but you can them right away.

Zayn POV:

I grab Harry's hand as we followed the doctor to Niall's room. He looked beautiful as always, as he peacefully slept on the bed.

"Is Ni Ni dead?" Harry asked with a sad face.

"No Harry, Niall is just resting and all have to do is wait for him to wake up. Then we can take him home." I say in a cheerful voice.

I watched Harry smiled widely, his dimples poking inside his cheek. It's great seeing him happy and not scared of Greg, he isn't a probably anymore.

"Is my fault Zayn. I meet Greg and he told me, he would hurt you and Niall if I didn't listen to him." Harry whimpered.

I brought Harry close to my lap, as I played with his curly hair, "This isn't your fault Harry. Greg did this because he was sick in the head and enjoyed other people's pain. He's in a better place now and he's never going to hurt us again." I reassured Harry with a kiss on the cheek.

"You promise?"

"I promise. No one is going to harm you or Niall again. Not when I'm around." I say confidently. It's getting harder to resist this feeling that isn't just a fling, but the more I stay in Niall's home, the more I want to protect both of them. I will continued to defend them no matter what.

Louis POV:

I bring my chair closer towards Liam, who was lightly snoring. My hand pressed to his cheek and I plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"In the beginning of our relationship, I was difficulty and sassy to be around, but you stood by me and love me through the hardship I put you through. I'm lucky to still have you Liam Payne and once you wake up I'm going to treat as a king, like you always treated me."

"That's nice of you to say." Liam says softly with a little cough.

"You're awake!" I yell in joy, throwing my arms around him. He lets out a groan and I immediately pull out.

"I'm still in a bit of pain."

"Sorry babe. I'm so happy that you woke up."

"You probably have to take care of me for a little while at home." Liam says to me, as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry. I'll take very good care of you daddy. I'll make sure of that." I smirk.

"Don't make me laugh." Liam says wincing.

I quickly get up and lock the door and made my back towards Liam.

"What are you planning?" Liam says lifting up his eyebrow.

"Remember church boy Louis? Now it's nurse Louis and I'm going to blow you because you're my patient that needs to feel good." I say licking my lips, as I pulled down Liam's pants and boxers.

Judging by his face, Liam was going to protest, but I wanted to please my man, so I immediately started to suck him off. It was the least I could give him since he put up with me for all the crap I caused in the past. I could've lost Liam today and I will start appreciating the little things in our relationship.

Harry POV:

I'm really comfy on Zayn's lap, but I'm scared that my Ni Ni isn't going to
wake up. Zayn promised me that Greg isn't going to be mean to any of us, but I can't stop thinking about my Niall.

I look towards Zayn, who seems sad that Ni Ni hasn't woken up yet. It's nice to be with someone like Zayn. He's so caring and protective of us. I'm happy that Ni let him stay in our house. He's really pretty and kinda bad in a good way. All the tattoos make me feel like he's a pretty bad boy, but he's just a big softy at heart. He's like my very own stuff teddy bear that I'm happy to have in my life.

"You okay Harry." Zayn asked concerned.

I nodded, "Yeah. I was just thinking and I'm happy that you're here waiting for Ni Ni to wake up. Do you think if I kiss Niall on lips, he will make up like in the Sleeping Beauty Disney movie?"

"I doubt it, but why don't you give it a try." Zayn encouraged me. It was nice knowing that Zayn wouldn't laugh at a silly idea. I may not be as smart as my Ni Ni and Zayn, I'm just a kid at heart.

I get up from Zayn's lap and made my way toward Niall and placed my lips against his cold ones. I stood like that for a few seconds and when I opened my eyes, Niall's eyes were wide open and that frighten me.

"Zayn! He's a zombie!" I yell out.

"Harry, Niall is not a zombie. He just finally woke up."

"What happen?" Niall asked groggy.

"Greg try to basically kill all of us, but he ended killing himself in the process." Zayn says, resting his chin in my curly hair.

"My brother is dead?" Niall asked seriously.

"Yeah." Zayn sighs.

"Is it awful of me saying that I'm glad he's dead? He try to do some terrible things to Harry and myself. Sooner of later, he was going to face to reality."

"I completely agree with you Niall. I'm just glad you're okay." Zayn smiled, as he lead down and kisses my Ni Ni on the lips, then make which made me blush.

Maybe we will have our fairytale ending, like in the Disney movies.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment #R.I.PGreg if you like this chapter.

Few more chapter till this book is over. Writers block is really getting to me.

Comment

And

Vote