Chapter 10

"Liam! Take a look at this." Louis hissed, pointing at the screen.

"Whoa! Niall finally caught up to us. He's number one and we are number two."

"Can you believe that Horan slût had to get another guy to beat us." Louis grumbled.

"What's his name? He's hot as fück with all those tattoos. He can ride the Payne-anaconda anytime."

"What was that Liam?" Louis hissed giving him a evil look at him.

"Babe, I'm just kidding. You're the only person who can ride the Payne anaconda." Liam says softly kissing Louis's neck making him moan.

"I'm hungry for some Payne meat." Louis purrs.

"I'm going to give you ever last inch of it in your arse." Liam smirks.

"We have to wait cause my dad is coming over soon." Louis huffs.

"But I'm really hard." Liam pouts.

"Don't worry daddy. I'll suck you off." Louis says pushing Liam on the desk chair and unbuckling his pants getting on his knees.

"My ten inch mega snake is very happy flopping around inside my boxers."

"Yes daddy Payne snake. I know how to please it and make it happy." Louis says pulling Liam's boxers off and being hit with his hard ten inch in his face.

"It's happy to see you." Snickers Liam, then unexpectedly moans when Louis took it into his mouth.

Louis took his time getting Liam's cøck wet enough and making his man moan in pleasure. Liam grabbed a fist full of Louis's hair and made him bobbed his head up and down, as he threw his head back.

"You taste so good daddy." Louis commented as he licks up Liam's pre-come and rub his lips all around Liam's cøck.

"My Payne anaconda is extremely happy." Liam moans out thrusting it inside Louis's mouth.

Louis bopped his head as soon as Liam thrusted making it easier for Louis to take full control over it.

"I'm so close!" Liam howls in pleasure.

"Giving me your milk daddy ten inch." Louis grunted pumping Liam, then taking Liam's whole length inside his throat all the way to his throat.

Liam tried to hold the sensation in the pity of his stomach, but couldn't when the tip of his cøck hit the back of Louis's throat making him moan sending vibration all over his ten inch.

"Fück!" Liam cried out in ecstasy and Louis felt Liam pulse feeling a burst of creamy Payne cüm rush into his throat. It was a excessive amount that was going through, but Louis manages to swallow every last drop.

Louis's arm was sore from pumping Liam's length and took a moment to rest. Liam pulled Louis on his lap and kissed him in the mouth. "Thank you for that babe."

Louis smiled putting his sore arms around Liam's neck, "You better eat this tommo arse like a cupcake tonight."

"You bet I will and I love when you kinda day lyrics from the song Only."

****

Louis and Liam both newly dressed after taking a shower together.

"Louis?"

"Yes daddy Payne." Louis said with a smirk and a wink at his direction.

"Have you thought of coming out to your dad soon?"

"Liam we've been over this, I don't feel like I need to tell my dad that I'm gay. It's better for them not to find out."

"But I want them to know." Liam reasoned.