Chapter 7

"What the hell do you mean you want ninety percent of my income!" Niall hissed holding the phone tightly in his hand.

"That's why I want baby brother. You're making tons of money being a sinful slüt and you don't want me to spread the truth to our family, do you?" Greg evil grinned.

"Why are you doing this? Your gay as well, so stop getting into my personal business! You cünt!" Niall spat.

"I just wanted your little naive Harry to suck me off, but that didn't go as plan since you interrupted it. I will have my way with Harry." Greg spat back.

"Over my dead body you disguised pedofile! You will not go near Harry! Do you understand me!?"

"We'll see about that and I want the money wired to my bank account once you get payed. Goodbye pathetic little brother." Greg laughs.

"Your the one that's pathetic! Come near me or Harry and I'll kick you in your tiny balls." Niall mock laughed and hanged up the phone.

Niall hasn't been this stressed since he made the decision to drop out of high school with Harry, he wants to support himself and Harry, but can't give all his income to his prïck of a brother.

"Ni Ni? Is everything okay? I heard yelling." Harry asked walking into the room and started to hold his hand.

"Yes Harry, everything is fine. Now took off your clothes. We are going to make so money." Niall says getting on his knees to retrieve the black box from under the bed, then turning on the webcam.

"Oh! Are you going to use those toy on me again!?" Harry cheers bouncing on the bed.

"Yes we are and didn't I say to get naked!?" Niall hissed attacking Harry's neck making him moan.

"Yes Ni Ni." Harry says taking off his shirt and boxers, already eroused by Niall being all demand and controlling.

"You like it when I'm rough with you? Hm." Niall says with a deep voice as he tugs on Harry's c0ck and squeezing on it making Harry squirm, and continues to moan.

"Yes Ni." Harry says shakily as he kisses Niall's lips.

Niall fling off his shirt and boxers, then pounced on Harry, as he grind his Irish meat on Harry's hole.

"Ni Ni! I'm hard." Harry whimper moans as Niall put a c0ck ring on him.

"You don't get to come until daddy says so okay?" Niall smirked.

"Okay Niall."

"No you call me daddy." Niall commanded as he slapped Harry's arse.

"Okay daddy." Harry moaned in approval being slapped in the arse.

Niall pushed Harry on his stomach, arching up his arse and slammed his Irish Python inside Harry hole hitting him directly in the prostate making him scream in pleasure.

"Fück Harry! Your so tight." Niall grunted thrusting in and out of Harry as the head broad slammed against the wall.

The webcam viewers were on a frenzy with excitement as they flooded Niall's wired bank account with money. Some viewers were extremely entertained and other even couldn't keep their hormones in check, that they were wanking off to the sëx that Harry and Niall were having.

"Nia- I mean Daddy! I got to wee." Harry groaned moan.

"No you hold it." Niall replied disconnecting himself, flipping Harry on his back and getting the vibrator ready, then inserting it inside Harry.

"Ooooo t-that f-eels g-ooood." Harry stutters as his body trembles feeling the vibration rippling through his body feeling his nerves being awoken.

"Next I'm going to put nipple clamps on you." Niall grins pitching them on Harry's nipples.

Harry was a fücked out mess, his hair damped and sëxed out, "Spank me Daddy."

Niall eagerly flipped Harry to his stomach and spanned him a few times, it was then Harry couldn't take the pleasure anymore. The vibrator being to much for him and the c0ck ring suffocating the life out him, so he couldn't cüm."

"Daddy please let me wee, it's starting to hurt." Harry pleaded.

"I'm sure you can take more." Niall smirked as he tried to inserted himself inside Harry, trying to double penetrate his tight hole.

Harry was being stretched out by the tip of Niall's cøck and the vibrator that was half way inside him.

"Niall no more please!" Harry whimpers as a few tears was leaking from his eyes and immediately Niall took out the cøck ring making Harry orgasim and the nipple clamp, along with the vibrator.

Niall turned off the webcam and cuddled Harry, "I'm sorry Harry for going over broad. I won't put that on you ever again."

The guilty that he pushed Harry to his maximum peak and his hatred for his brother grew more and more. He would soon need to find more ways to double the money he needs to make for him and his brother.

"We didn't have to stop Ni Ni. I just needed to wee badly. Harry smiled pushing his sëx hair out of his face.

"That's good that means you have great stamina when we do long hours of sëx in the future."

"Your brother won't try to hurt me right? I'm scared of him." Harry frown.

Niall buried his face against Harry's neck, "I won't let him touch you. I'll protect you from him."

"Aww thank you Ni Ni." Harry cheeked throwing himself on top of Niall.

"You look sleepy." Niall says pecking Harry's check as he yawns.

"Yeah I kinda am." Harry says sleepy.

"Get some rest, you've done a lot today."

"Hold me while I sleep?" Harry says slowly closing his eyes.

"Of course." Niall says with a smile, as he cuddles with Harry until he falls asleep.

Niall slowly gets out the of the bed and goes to his computer hoping to find a solution to his money crisis.

That's when Niall spotted with his blue eyes a place to get your own personal webcam boy and Niall clicked searching for the perfect guy to make him bring even more money.

Niall was about to exit out the page, but notice a raven haired boy with a sëxy jawline and a face of model with tattoos scattered around his body.

"Zayn Malik." Niall says testing out his name and reserved him for a interview tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally Zayn will be appearing next chapter :)

Comment #agressiveNiall if you like this chapter.

Dedication: sleepybadboi

Vote

Comment