Chapter 12

Zayn woke up first from his slumber feeling two warm bodies curled against his tattoo chest. He kissed both Niall's and Harry's forehead bringing their bodies closer to him.

"Aww the disgusting three way couple are all happy together in a bed." Greg spat quietly, as he walked inside the bedroom.

"Who the hell are you?" Zayn hissed.

"Easy tiger, I'm just Niall's big brother and he needs to start paying me on time, or else."

"If you lay one finger on Niall, I'll make sure you won't be able to use either hand."

"I haven't gotten your name."

"The name's Zayn and I'm protective of Niall and Harry. You'll have to go through me before you try to hurt him."

"You're nothing but a modeling whore. I've done my research on you and your little webcam videos. Quite hot actually, but I'm hear for my pay-cut." Greg smirked.

"You aren't getting shît from us and isn't weird that you watch your little brother do pòrn on a webcam? But that's none of my business."

"Just shut up already. I'll be back and I won't be in the mood for talking next time. Give a kiss to the curly hair slüt for me. He still owes me that blowjob that was disrupted by my annoying little brother." Greg grumbled, then leaves the bedroom.

Niall stirred in his sleep, opening his blue eyes meeting Zayn's brown eyes, "What was all that noise?"

"Your brother showed up out of nowhere." Zayn huffed.

Niall eyes widen, as he stood up a little placing his hand on Zayn's chest, "He didn't hurt you right?"

Zayn shook his head, "He'll be the one first on his arse before he hurts me, or you, or Harry."

Niall pecks Zayn on the lips, "My hero."

"What are we going to do about him? If he comes back? He can become more aggressive and try to hurt anyone of us."

Niall bit his lip, "I have no idea what to do about him. He's wants the money we worked on getting for himself and I think it's time I stood up to my big brother. I shouldn't care what he thinks, or my mom about me being gay."

"I'm happy that you're standing up to your annoying brother. I think it time to celebrate, don't you think?" Zayn asked with a smug look.

Niall straddled a naked Zayn on the bed. "What do you have in mine daddy Z?"

"I want you to fück me." Zayn growls into Niall's ear making him.

"Shall I get the webcam?" Harry asked next to them and both Niall and Zayn chuckled pecking Harry on the lips, as they nodded.

While Harry ran naked to the living to fetch the webcam. Zayn straddled Niall, running his hands though his chest hair.

"I can't wait to ride your Irish sausage." Zayn whispers into Niall's lips, as he grind on his length making him hard.

"You look so hot being a submissive slût. I can't wait to pound into you. You better take my eight and half Irish sausage." Niall growls turning Zayn on.

"You're so hot aggressive. I can't wait for Harry to bring the damn webcam, I need you inside me now." Zayn desperately moans, sinking down on Niall's Irish sausage, then begins to slowly bounce on it.

Niall grabs Zayn's hips, snapping up thrusting in and out of Zayn's hole tight hole, feeling the wet and tightness of it. The heat that's inside makes Niall whimpers in pleasure.

Zayn notices Harry finally got the webcam connected with the laptop, but Harry seems shaken up a-little. Zayn made a mental note to ask Harry why did he look scared.

"Join us." Zayn says extending his hand as he continues to bounce up and down on Niall cøck.

Harry took Zayn's hand and got in the middle between them. His arse in Niall's face as he rims Harry making him moan, while Harry sucks on Zayn's Python.

Niall thrusted his tonight in and out of Harry's hole making him moan, as he sucked off Zayn. Five minutes later Harry switched positions to kiss Niall on the lips and Zayn inserting his Python inside Harry's hole, as he continued to bounce faster on Niall's Irish sausage.

Skin slapping and moans could be heard all over the house. The viewers were increasing by the minute throwing money their way and everything was going smoothly.

Niall cried out in pleasure as he exploded his Irish whip cream inside Zayn's hole and Zayn rode until he milked Niall all for he's worth, as he rams into Harry's hole hitting his prostate.

Niall put Harry on the side of his bed and pushed Zayn closer to Harry, as he got in-between them sinking his Irish hole on both cøcks.

"Ride me you Irish cüm slüt." Zayn grumbled attacking Niall's neck with kisses, as he try's to bounce on both Zayn's and Harry's length.

Meanwhile Harry was thrusting his seven and a half cupcake length deeper inside Niall's hole and Zayn did the same.

Both cøcks balls deep inside Niall's hole giving him double the pleasure and pain, as he squeezed them both until Zayn and Harry moaned loudly cümming inside Niall's hole, so much that it overflowed as Niall clenched his arsehole.

All three sëxed out boys are exhausted from another day of heated séx, but they realize that their are getting closer not only sëxually, but emotional.

"Wow that was amazing how you took two dïck up your Irish arse." Zayn pants kissing Niall on the forehead and bring Harry to his sweaty tattoo chest.

"I just really wanted to get double penetrated and it felt so good and I really like how Harry took charge in thrusting deeper inside me." Niall says tickling Harry making him giggle.

"It felt really good to be inside you like when Zayn puts his willy inside my bum and I squeeze it until he feels good."

"You're so good at me moan." Zayn whispers making Harry blush.

"I'm hungry." Niall sighs tiredly.

"I can go get McDonald's!" Harry shouts nervously.

"Do you want one of us to come with you? I don't want anything to happen to you." Niall spoke cuddling against Zayn shoulder.

"I turned eighteen, weeks ago and I'm a big boy now. I can do it myself."

"If you say so and be careful."

"Okay Ni Ni I will." Harry says, then goes into the bathroom and shower.

Zayn didn't quite believe Harry was just going to pickk up food and he's going to find out why Harry was so scared after getting the webcam in the living room.

______________________________________________________________________

Comment#OT3SteamyOrgy if you like this chapter.

Some drama next chapter and most likely no smüt either.

Dedication: KarlaCarranza8

Vote

And

Comment