15. Sorry For!!

Aditya is feeling suffocated in his father's presence... He looked down at his feet ,and a lone tear escape from his eyes seeing how his own father treating Abhishek with such a love and care...
But with his own blood he don't even bother to ask if he is okay or not...
He remember when he used to get sick and Vishal used to tel him not to give excuse in the name of fever ....
.
.
Flashback

12 year Aditya was resting in his room , he didn't went to school as he was having high fever and body ache... He was resting from the morning , and took the medicine so his fever came down and now only he had a bit of body pain...

Aditya tried to sleep but was not able to, he was just  tossing and turning  changing his position... getting bored he sat on his bed and thought to study for a while as he had exam after 3 days....After few hours of studying he started playing Video game ...
At the same time Vishal entered his room roaring his name....

Vishal furious - Aditya...

Aditya flinch on his place and the controller fell down from his hand....
He looked up to see his dad looking at him furiously with his red eyes ....

Aditya mumbled - Yes dad??...

Vishal - kya kar rhe ho tum yaha pr ??....

Aditya - woh m..mai...

Aditya was scared of his father and stutter in front of him , which made Vishal more angry than he was ....
He came towards Aditya who is now standing beside his bed ....
As he saw Vishal coming towards him Aditya looked at the ground not able to look into his father's eyes....

Vishal- aaj school kyu nhi gye tum ???...

Aditya - f..fever tha esliye ...

Vishal then looked at the video game placed on the bed and mocked...

Vishal- really you want me to believe that excuse of yours??....

Aditya looked at his father with hurt in his eyes how can his father not believe him...
While Vishal seeing Aditya Just looking at him blankly made him mad.....

Vishal yelled- maine tumse kuch pucha Aditya tell me the truth?? ... school kyu nhi gye , Ek din agar mai ghar pe nhi hota hu toh tumhare par (wings) nikal aate hai...

Aditya - dad believe me , I was really notfeeling good... esliye nhi gya school....

Vishal- tumhari harkate dekh kr toh lagta nhi hai ki you had a fever... aur tha bhi toh it was just a fever , itna bhi Kuch bada nhi hogya tha that you need to miss such an important meeting in the school...Aaj tumhare school mai meeting thi naa regarding final exams  ... Yeh jaante hue bhi nhi gye ....aur idhr baithkr games khel rhe ho...

Aditya - wo..woh toh mai bss abhi...

Vishal- chup !!.. just shut your these bloody mouth dammit ... Sirf dusro ko pareshan kesse krna hai yeh jaante ho .... Tumhari wajh se mujhe mera important kaam chodkar yaha aana pada ...and look at you busy playing games....

Vishal yelled at him furiously making Aditya flinch on his place... Tears started to escape freely from his eyes... Feeling miserable that his dad doesn't believe in him... He was feeling low from morning and hope for his dad to be beside him , but He had many important things to deal with instead of his own son.....

Vishal grabbed the video games placed on the bed making Aditya's eye's widened...

Aditya crying - dad please last time..agle bar se essa nhi krunga... please don't take it away...
Give it back....