4. Who's fault??

Aditya is sitting on the floor with his legs near his chest and hands around it , staring at the wall...its been two days since he is locked in the cell ... two days his father came to see him here , more like to bash him ....And in these two days he realized that there is no one for him .... The last hope he had with his so called father also crushed in front of his own eyes...it is right that  "expectations hurt" but he didn't knew that it hurt so badly ....

He knows he became bhardwaj by birth and for a name , but in reality he means nothing to bhardwaj family...his father has never excepted him or loved him...
And he is just unwanted burden left on him from his late wife...

Reminding of words that his father's said when he came to see him in here....
"mujhe toh sharam aati hai tumhe apna beta khene mai...you are nothing but disappointment to me..."

He was not only angry and hurt  with his father but also by Abhishek ...why the hell he have to separate his hand, wasn't he trying to pull him up ,didn't the boy trust him...

He snapped out of his thoughts hearing a click sound and a constable called him ....

Constable- chlo tumse milne koi aaya hai....

Aditya squinted his eyes to refresh his memory trying to remember if he have anyone who will be interested to meet him or show their empathy or pitty towards him but not remembering anyone he sigh...
He is curious to know who it could be....
He went with the constable in charge towards a room where a round table and two chairs is kept ..with a bulb hanging over the table ....
He could see a man sitting there his back is facing him ....
He with a slow step came infront of the man and settle on opposite chair ....
He looked at the person sitting in front of him and tapping the table with his finger's on the table making a sound ....

"Hello Aditya" ...

Aditya surprised seeing his presence here- kya chaiye apko mujhse Mr Oberoi??....

Akshat sarcastic chuckled - I am surprised that you remember me Aditya...

Aditya scoff - ohh so now you are here to remind me your existence...then congratulations because I do remember,  you Old crazy man...

Akshat sarcastically remarked - didn't someone told you that you are way to polite of your age...

Aditya roll his eyes - aap mujhe yaha pr yeh batane aaye hai, ki mai kitna batmeez hu then please leave ....

Akshat gritted his teeth - look at your audacity Aditya... you're these attitude will take you nowhere... Change it, better for you ...

Aditya - ohh so The great Mr Oberoi have some parenting lesson for me now...is your company the 'oberoi industries' facing some loss or what that you have now started teaching about manners to the others ....

Akshat glare at him - you!!!...

Aditya - come on,  Mr Oberoi kya aap har wakt sirf gussa karte rhete hai...At these rate you will surely start aging faster then your age ...sochiye tees ki umar mai chehro pr wrinkles aur saafed(white) baal kesse lagenge ... surely not good , nhi!!...
fir jo yeh sari girls apki deewani hai unka kya hogga kabhi socha hai apne....

Akshat closed his eyes because of frustration and Aditya could make out that he is getting angry and a smile cheekily  seeing him getting riled up ...he don't know why but he enjoys him riling up and when he looks at him with irritated face more than angry....

Akshat glare - hogya tumhara??... Then shut up ....now tell me the truth

Aditya squinted his eyes - Truth??... What truth are you talking about??...