6.Hurting each other!!

Akshat looked at the cell phone which is in his hand and was confused what exactly Inspector Vijay was saying to him....
As he was enable to hear the vocie properly....

Akshat thought- yeh Inspector Vijay kya bol rhe the...

He snapped out of his thoughts when a video message pinged it was from Inspector Vijay, he narrowed his eyebrows and tapped to see the video...

It is a video of a boy laying half unconscious and hissing in pain ... trying to get up but not able to do so...
Then video zoomed showing his face ....

Akshat gasped with his eyes widened seeing the boy, as it is none other than Aditya with bruised face , blood at sides of his lips and black eye, Tears stain on his face ....
Suddenly someone placed his foot with shoes on Aditya face making him hiss in pain....

Seeing these Akshat's hand clenched hands into fist and eyes turned red ...
He was going to stop the video , to call inspector Vijay asking him about all these , but before he could do so ...

NEXT what he heard swept floor beneath him .... As if someone had poured cold water on him...

"Atharva Saheb apka kaam hogya hai ....esi khatirdari ki hai iss ladke ki abh chalna toh dur, uth bhi nahi sakta... apke bhai ke sath isne jo kiya hai uska toh hissabh isse acche se vasool karunga ....
Bass aap mera kaam jarur kardi jiyega "...

Same time Atharva came in elders room and said....

Atharva- Bhaiya mera phone apke phone se exchange hogya hai...

Atharva came towards Akshat to give him his phone and take back his own phone....
But before he could take it back Akshat hold his hand , looking into Atharva's eyes ....
Atharva narrow his eyebrows and looked puzzled towards elder....

Akshat restart the video and showed it to Atharva ....
After seeing it , Atharva's heart beat fasten Knowing now he is doomed....
He gulped nervously and tried to look at Akshat who is already looking at him or piercing Atharva's soul with his dark gaze ....

Akshat calm and cold voice - Do you have any explaination for these Atharva??...

Akshat is trying to sound as calm as possible....he want to hear what Atharva has to say about these ..he wanted to hear him before coming to conclusions...
But Atharva's expression gave answers which his mouth is enabled to, but still he wanted him to tell it from his mouth and hope him to deny what he is thinking....

Seeing Atharva still silent Akshat raised his voice ....

Akshat- tell me what you did Atharva???....

Atharva said nervously- b..bhaiya woh mujhe late ho rha hai ..akee baat karte hai naa...

Atharva tried his luck to escape from the situation but to his bad luck Akshat was adamant to know , what's exactly going on....
Akasht prayed for his patience to last little longer, as he knows his younger brother can test even patience of saint....

Akshat- Atharva...

Atharva flinched hearing his voice , Akshat eye is red with anger and teeth gritted ....

Akshat - tell me Atharva Oberoi what you did??...
Are you the reason behind Aditya's  conditions....

Atharva with little courage tried to speak   - it's not me bhaiya.. it's Aditya himself who is responsible for his condition...

Akshat raised his eyebrow hearing him ....

Atharva - I just wanted Aditya to go through the pain which our Abhishek went through....usse bhi toh samjh aaye how it feels to have broken legs and hand.... Usne jo hamre Abhishek ke sath kiya uske baad toh yeh kuch bhi nhi hai ...