7.Trial!!!

In jail...

Hawaldar came there and shaked Aditya harshly from his shoulder asking him to go back to his cell ....Aditya somehow helped himself and got up from his place ....
It was getting difficult for him to even walk ... But somehow he managed , knowing no one is going to help him here .....

Hawaldar harshly pushed him inside his cell and Locked it from out....

Aditya lay down on the floor and looking at the black and dirty ceiling above ....
Aditya was thinking about tomorrow...As its first trial tomorrow , he doesn't know what is store in for him tomorrow but he knew one thing that nothing is going to work for him and now it doesn't even matter....

Aditya smile sadly thinking about his life ...if his dad , teachers or classmates would even remember him once he will be proved guilty and gets punished ....
All of them will only remember him as criminal...
He rubbed his chest with his palm to ease the pain he is feeling ,he started having anxiety just thinking about it ....tears started flowing down his cheek...

Aditya wishper trying to calm his heavy heart - its fine Aditya..its okay bhar bhi toh tu akela hi tha ya pr bhi akela hai its fine ....

He doesn't know when his tear turn into sob ....and he started crying hysterically his shoulder started shaking with each sob...

.
.
.
He snapped out of his thoughts hearing a click sound....
He looked at his side to see hawaldar opening the locker and Inspector Vijay entering inside ....
Aditya got scared seeing him , knowing it's him who is behind the beatings he got earlier from...
If he wants he could have stopped Jay to hit him but he didn't...instead he was laughing seeing his condition .....

He gulped out of nervousness....
Inspector Vijay crouched down towards Aditya who in reflex flinch back little....

Inspector Vijay harshly grabbed his chin and said- Abhi Doctor aa rhe hai teri marahm patti (first aid) karne ... Agar tune unhe kuch bhi bataya toh teri khair nahi....

He nodded slightly as he was gett scared of him...
While Inspector got up from his position and went aways after asking Hawaldar to look after him that he do not create any trouble for them.....

.
.
.

Akshat was in the car waiting for someone....
He looked at his watch and sigh ....

After few minutes he saw a silhouette coming towards him... He immediately open the door for him and the person sat in the passanger sit ...

Akshat patience was over he immediately asked

Akshat- how is he doctor??...

Doctor sigh - All I could say is not good .... The boy is been really beaten badly .. his abdomen and back is full of bruise....and Cherry on top the boy is mentally and physically drained....

Akasht 's worry increase....
He cant keep to the information when he saw the video...his eyes again and again flash Aditya's face.... what enrage him was even after doing damage they didn't even called for doctor.....
Hearing what doctor said it increase his anger ten times more and he took his phone calling someone ...
.
.
.

In police station Inspector Vijay was working when he recieved a call on the telephone placed in the table he picked it up....

Inspector Vijay - Hello...

Inspector Vijay - Jai hind sir ....

Inspector Vijay shock- what sir??.. but why??..

Vijay was looking quiet tensed after getting the call the other side hanged it up...