Meeting Some Familiar Faces

Narrators POV

The group was now in the water.

Riku: 'Damn Miledy, always doing some bull crap...'. He said while holding his breath.

Shea was minding her business, but then she looked over at a fish. Then the fish started talking and made Shea open her mouth and allow water to get in.

They finally made it to fresh air, but Shea wasn't breathing.

Riku: "I got this." He carried her out of the water along with Yue and Hajime.

He bent down and did mouth-to-mouth. When Riku felt her starting to breath, he smiled at her.

Shea: "Riku-san..." she coughed up the remaining water in her lungs.

Riku: "Can't have you dying on me, we haven't even-"

He got cut off by Shea pulling him into a kiss.

Yue: "Save it for.. the bed room." She groaned, turning away.

The group was now at an inn, soaking wet.

Hajime: "Room for four, one night. With a bath, also..." he huffed out.

???: "Dong! You're the people from before!" She sweat dropped. "What happened?!"

Riku: "Long story..." he said, scratching his neck.

???: "It's 15 Luta for 15 minutes. How much time would you like?"

Hajime: "2 hours.." he said simply.

???: "T- two hours?! What do you plan on doing in there?!"

Hajime: "Just a normal bath..." he groaned, "nothing more." 'Dirty minded.'

An older lady came in and dragged her away.

Older Lady: "Sorry about her, she can get... out of hand."

Later, Hajime and Riku were enjoying themselves in the bath.

Hajime: "Nothing beats this..."

Riku: "I agree, I never want to leave..." he sighed and leaned his head back.

Both of the boys heard shuffling behind them and turned around. Riku quickly turned around when he saw Yue was naked.

Riku: "Special delivery, Hajime." He said, smirking.

Riku felt something squishy and soft on his arm, he realized it was Shea so a smile made its way to his face.

Riku: "Shea." He patted her head, and she snuggled closer to him in the warm water.

Yue was washing Hajime's back while Riku and Shea talked to each other. It was like they didn't have a care in the world.

Later, the group was sitting in their room. Riku was wearing a dark leather jacket, a white t-shirt, slim-fit black jeans, and his signature black combat boots. His hair was still in a ponytail with a few strands to frame his face. And as always, his sword was on his side.

The next morning, the group went back to the guild to talk to Catherine.

Catherine: "Ah? Back so soon?" She said with a smile on her face.