Shea Haulia

Narrators POV

The trio made it outside only to see it was blocked off by rocks with a carving in the middle that was the same as the Orcus ring.

Riku: "Maybe... try the ring? I mean they both have the same shape."

Yue made the ring appear from the Treasure Storage. She put ring into the wall and a bright light appeared. A long hallway appeared, the only light being at the end of the hallway.

The trio walked down until they felt the sunlight hit their skin, they began to cheer.

Riku: "Finally! My beautiful skin is now getting vitamin c!"

Hajime: "We're outttt!"

Yue: "Outttt~!"

Hajime and Yue went to hug, but a horde of monsters came after them.

Riku: "Even out here, they're a nuisance." He sighed and put his hands behind his head as he looked at the monster horde with a shit-eating grin.

Yue: "Could've at least hid a bit longer." She said with an expressionless face.

Hajime: "What a boorish bunch."

Riku: "Now why don't you do me a favor and Hold that pose." The monsters stopped where they were, unable to move. "Why don't you use them as target practice for your new weapons, Hajime?"

Hajime: "Of course! With Reborn [Donner] and Schlag!"

He pulled out the duel guns and shot each and every monster in the head without missing a beat.

Riku: "Hm, I noticed magic gets dispelled in this canyon..." he tried to make a fireball only for it to dispel seconds later.

Hajime: "Ah, I remember reading a book about it back when I was weak. This is the Raisen Grand Canyon. A place that has the same mechanics as a labyrinth."

Riku: "Inferno Sphere." A fire ball that was bigger than the last emerged from his hand which shocked Hajime. "If we use spells that are too strong for it to dispel, then we're good."

Yue: "That shouldn't be a problem, we are the strongest, right?"

Hajime: "Hm! Hell yeah we are!"

Later

Hajime and Yue was riding on the motorcycle Hajime made and Riku was flying beside them, keeping up with them at that.

Hajime: "At this rate, we'll go toward east while exploring the maze. The east probably has more villages than the west considering the east is the forest and the west is a desert."

Riku: "Isn't there a maze in the forest, too?"

Hajime: "Yeah."

Yue: "I sense a monster." She looked back and saw a two-headed dinosaur.

Hajime: "What the hell is that?" He deadpanned.

???: "I finally found someone!"

Riku: "Finally? Why was she looking for someone in this canyon?"

Hajime: "Seems troublesome, all votes on not to get involved say 'I'."

Yue: "I."

Riku: "I."

???: "Please don't avoid me!" She kept running towards the trio.

Hajime: "Tch." He pulled out donner and shot the dinosaur swiftly. It landed behind the girl with rabbit ears as she fell to the floor breathing heavily.

???: "He defeated a Daihedoa in one hit..."

The trio walked towards the girl and looked at her with indifference.

Lights. Camera. ACTION! (Arifureta x Male Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara