Miledy Raisen

By the way, I'm using my memory and the manga for this because I want this story to have some different characteristics from other stories.

Narrators POV

Hajime: "What the hell is this." He said, pertaining to the stone tablet with glowing letters.

Riku: "This... is a labyrinth? Right in the middle of the canyon?" He said, looking at the stone tablet.

Shea: "No doubt it is!" She slammed her hand against the wall, "ha! Bet you're glad to have me as a companio-" the wall suddenly opened and she fell through.

Riku: "Anddd she fell through, cool." He said in a sarcastic voice.

Hajime: "Why didn't you grab her before she fell through?" He said while laughing at the events that occurred in front of him.

Riku: "She'll be fine, besides, she's strong." He shrugged his shoulders, going to the open wall. He caught an arrow that was coming for him.

Hajime: "Just by that wall being there, and that arrow, I'm guessing this place is littered with traps."

Riku burned the arrow, nodding in agreement with Hajime's statement.

Yue: "Oi, look at Shea." She pointed to the buxom girl that was surrounded by arrows, surprisingly none of them hit her.

She walked over to the stone tablet and pulled out her hammer.

Shea: "From here, let's go all out, no holding back, kay~?"

The stone tablet began talking.

ST: "Kufufu! Bet ya didn't see that coming! You freaked out, didn't you?!" The stone tablet laughed, while Shea paid it no mind and continued to walk up to it.

Shea: "You..." she slammed her hammer into the stone tablet, "IDIOT!"

The stone tablet just continued to talk, its mocking voice getting more annoying by the minute.

ST: "Too bad, so sad. This stone tablet will continue to repair itself."

Shea: "Why, you..." she slammed her hammer into the tablet over and over again. "ANNOYING!"

Hajime and Yue looked at Riku, who just smiled at the rampaging rabbit.

Riku: "A little crazy never hurt anybody." He laughed to himself.

Later, they were in a room with stairs that led to different places. Some didn't lead to anywhere and some just kept going in circles.

Hajime: "The more I deny it, the more this place just seems more like a labyrinth." He placed his hands on the bricks.

Yue: "Yeah, it's way more different than Orcus's labyrinth." She said in her usual expressionless tone.

Shea: "I bet whoever made this is rotten, rotten to the core! There's not a doubt in my mind!" She frowned as her ears twitched from anger.

Riku: "That annoying ass stone tablet will be the death of me-" a giant arrow from the ceiling came for him, but he moved out of the way. Landing on his feet a couple steps away from it. "Gosh." He sweat dropped a bit "what the hell, I could barely sense it..."

They continued to walk down the halls of the labyrinth.

Yue: "Hajime, Riku. What do we do?"

Hajime: "Let's start by feeling out the areas we've been through." He said, keeping his hand on the wall.

Riku: "Honestly, everything looks the fucking same all the time. At least Orcus's was interesting."

Then, Hajime stepped on a button under his feet. It was completely unnoticeable because it blended in with the floor. Saw blades came from the walls, spinning at full speed towards their direction.