Yue

Get ready for the mc's personality to take a full 180!!

Narrators POV

Riku started groaning as he stirred awake, his whole body ached. The boulder on his chest caused him to cough up large amounts of blood.

Riku: "Im gonna die here...." He said mentally as he felt tears well up in his eyes. "Why?! I want to go back to my family...! I didn't want this! I- I want... I want.... Want..." he spit up more blood which now dropped to the ground beside his ear. "I WANT TO GO HOME!"

As time went on, it seemed the boulder got more and more heavy on his body.

Riku: "Who... no, what.... No... who would do this to me?" The longer he waited the more it seemed like he would die, but it never came. Days started to pass, but he was still alive. He went through all five stages of grief as he just stared up into the darkness of the labyrinth, but it wasn't in any specific order.

Denial...
Riku: "No, they didn't betray me... a fireball just got out of control.. that's all." He said through slow breathing.

Bargaining...
Riku: "If there is a god, I would live my life to serve him... only if I get out of here, though."

Anger...
Riku: "FUCK! Why?! Why?! Why would they want to kill me?! I did everything right! I hate them! Why..." this caused the boulder to shift a bit, crushing his ribs even more.

Depression...
Riku: "Maybe I should just give up... I don't want to live anymore... fuck modeling, fuck acting, fuck my classmates, fuck my life..." his breathing became even slower. "Why am I still alive?"

And acceptance...
Riku: "I really am going to die here. Well it was a good life... it was enjoyable to say the least..."

His blood continuously dried only for more to be brought up right on top of it.

At least he wasn't cold due to his clothes, but still it sucked he was trapped under this large boulder. He had the strength to get it off, but from landing on his back, it just hurt to move.

Three more days passed, he was left alone with his thoughts.

Riku: "Man... I kinda miss modeling. Even though it was my moms choice to put me in it since a young age, I genuinely enjoyed it. It felt nice to be in the spotlight... I... I want to go... back and do it again... I would never complain if I could-"

Just then a man showed up in front of him, maybe he was hallucinating?

???: "Wow! This would make for a great photo shoot! I would title it 'When life weighs down on you, you have to get back up!' Great isn't it?! No, no, it's too straightforward! Hmm..." he put his hand under his chin, looking like he was thinking.

The man was beautiful, he had long hair like Riku, it was tied back into a ponytail as a few strands flowed freely in front of his face. His hair and eyelashes were white and his eyes, man, those eyes were like looking at pure gold. This man could get both genders without even trying.

???: "Ah- do you need help, young man?" He tilted his head in a confused manner.

Riku: "W-well I don't know, you tell me." He coughed up more blood.

???: "Hehe! You're a jokester! I'm already liking you. Let's see... I could remove the boulder... or I could... not remove the boulder and let you die, yay!!" He jumped up and down happily as he clapped his hands.

Riku: "Is this guy serious..." he groaned as he felt the boulder become heavy, albeit it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

???: "As serious as they get, my boy! Uhm... wait! I haven't told you my name! I'm Kisagami! I take it your Unatari Riku? You're that famous celebrity on earth right?" He smiled with his eyes closed.