008

Madison didn't know what to do. She knew that she could be pregnant and it scared her. She knew what had happened with her and Patrick. And how they had been having sex.

But she didn't think that she'd actually get pregnant. She knew that she was scared and that she was sleeping with Patrick while he was with Maxine. She knew it was a mess.

She knew that she needed to take a test and find out for sure and it did scare her. She knew that she'd have to go and Patrick about it all. She knew how she had ended things and how it wasn't easy

Madison stood in the flat as she ran a hand through her hair as Lacey walked into the room and looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Lacey asked.

Madison shook her head. "I have been better. "

"I know it's not easy. I know that you're scared. But it will be okay. You need to take a test and find out. I am here for you, no matter what okay. It will be okay," Lacey said.

"What if I am pregnant?"

"Then you will deal with it. You need to take a test and talk to Patrick as you know that you can't avoid him forever. Especially as he could be a daddy again soon. It will be okay. No matter what happens, it will be okay," Lacey said as Madison looked to her and smiled.

****

Madison got to Patrick's flat. He looked as he answered the door and looked to her and smirked. "Well I didn't think I'd expect you any time soon. Did you miss me?" He asked. 

Madison looked to him. "I didn't come here for sex. I came here to talk about what sex with you may of created," she said as she walked inside. 

Patrick looked to her and frowned. "Excuse me?" He asked.

Madison looked to him and sighed. "Come on Patrick. You're a smart man. you know what I am saying I'm late," she said.

"You're pregnant?" He asked in disbelief.

"I could be. I've been too freaked out to find out. I think that you should know as if I am it changes things. And it's yours obviously," she told him.

Patrick looked to her. "Okay. Look I'll go and get you a test. And you can take it. And then we can find out where we stand," he said as she looked to him and nodded.

****

Madison looked to the test that she had taken as she sat in the room with Patrick as she sat waiting.

"I know how things are. But I want you to know whatever those results say, I am here for you and it will be okay," he said.

Madison looked to him and smiled. "That means a lot," she said. She knew that she was scared over the results of the test

Madison looked as the timer went off. She took a moment before she picked up the test. She looked down at it to see it was positive and paled.

She had no idea what she was going to do.