004

Madison felt sick. She couldn't believe how weak that she had been, she couldn't believe that she had slept with Patrick.

All that she wanted to do was move on and forget it. She knew just how hard that it was.

She knew that he was with her sister. She knew that she and Maxine weren't close. But she knew that Maxine was still her sister. She knew that her family was important to her.

Madison walked into the kitchen. She frowned as she saw Patrick. The two of them looked to each other for a moment. She went to walk off.

Patrick grabbed her arm. He looked to her and sighed. "You can't avoid me forever Madison. You can't avoid this," he said.

Madison looked to him and sighed. "Don't. Don't even go there. It's too much and it's too hard. I may not have the best relationship with my sister. But I am no whore. I am not going to let you turn me into one," she said as she went to walk off.

Patrick looked to her. "You're no whore Madison. I want you. I know that deep down that you want me too," he told her as she looked to him and rolled her eyes.

****

Madison walked into Lacey flat. She looked to her and groaned. Lacey frowned. "What's up with you?"

Madison looked to her and sighed. "I messed up Lace. I really don't know what I am going to do. Things are a mess. I slept with Patrick. It shouldn't of happened. What am I going to do?" She mumbled.

Lacey walked over and sat next to her and smiled. "Do you like him?" She asked.

Madison looked to her and shrugged. "It's not that easy. He's with Max."

"So he is obviously bored with her if he's sleeping with and chasing you. Look, you deserve to be happy. I'm not saying have an affair. I am saying talk to him. See where you stand. Where he stands with it all. I know it's a mess. But if you can be happy with him, go for it. But do the right thing for Maxine's sake," Lacey said as Madison looked to her cousin and smiled.

"When did you get so wise?"

Lacey chuckled. "Have you seen our family? Someone has to be wise," she said.

Madison looked to her. She rolled her eyes. "I suppose that you are right."

****

Madison got back to the flat as she saw Patrick. She looked to him and sighed. "Look things are a mess. But the last thing I want is for Max to get hurt. She's still my sister. But there is something there with us. I won't deny it. You need to decide what you want and do the right thing. I am telling you now, I am not having an affair. I am not going to hurt Maxine anymore than I already have," she said as Patrick looked to her and sighed.

But would he do the right thing?