road to the grammys

The week leading up to the Grammy Awards was a whirlwind of glitz, glamour, and non-stop activity for Victoria Monét. Invitations to the most exclusive parties and a prime slot to perform at a pre-Grammy event had come her way, making this one of the busiest times of her life. Cody Rhodes, ever the supportive partner, stayed steadfastly by her side, balancing his wrestling commitments with his role as Victoria's anchor amidst the frenzy.

Monday morning arrived with a surge of anticipation. Victoria, despite the exhaustion from late-night feedings and early morning rehearsals, radiated excitement. Cody, having arranged for his parents to help with little Hazel Marie, was ready to give his full attention to Victoria's needs throughout the week.

Their first stop was a private luncheon hosted by one of the music industry's top record labels. Victoria was set to meet with influential producers and fellow artists, a perfect networking opportunity. Dressed impeccably in a chic, modern dress that June had selected, she was the epitome of a rising star. Cody, equally sharp in a tailored suit, was at her side, introducing himself with a charming smile and engaging in conversations with ease.

Throughout the week, amid the rush from one event to another, Victoria and Cody found moments to connect and reflect on the journey. One such moment came on Tuesday evening, after a particularly busy day. They sat together in their hotel room, a brief respite from the public eye.

"Can you believe all this, Cody?" Victoria asked, her voice a mixture of wonder and fatigue. "It's like every moment is scheduled, but it's all so incredible."

Cody smiled, taking her hand. "It's a lot, but you're handling it like a champ. I'm just glad I can be here with you through it all."

Victoria squeezed his hand, her eyes softening. "I don't think I could do this without you. Not just the Grammy week craziness, but all of it—the career, motherhood, life."

Their conversations often drifted to their future, to dreams beyond the Grammys. They talked about the next steps in their careers, about the places they wanted to take Hazel as she grew, about the family they were building together.

As the week progressed, they attended several more events, each one a cascade of camera flashes and eager reporters. Victoria's performances were sprinkled throughout the week, including an intimate acoustic set at a popular venue known for its celebrity patrons. Her voice, rich and emotive, captivated everyone, leaving the audience in awe. Cody watched from the sidelines, his pride in her evident on his face. He was there to cheer her on, handle the logistics, and make sure she had everything she needed—from a quick pep talk to a glass of water after her set.

By Wednesday, the buzz around Victoria had grown even louder, with her Grammy-nominated hit playing on every radio station and her face appearing on television interviews. At each appearance, Cody was there, sometimes in the background, other times holding her hand as they walked the red carpet together.

Thursday brought a high-profile cocktail party, where Victoria was one of the main attractions. The event was a glamorous affair, with attendees dressed in their finest. Victoria, stunning in a flowing gown that shimmered under the venue's lights, spent the evening discussing her music and the upcoming awards with various artists and industry giants. Cody mingled, his affable nature making him a favorite among the guests. Despite the excitement, his eyes often drifted back to Victoria, ensuring she was enjoying herself and not feeling overwhelmed.

Friday was reserved for rehearsals for her Grammy performance. The stage setup was elaborate, with visual effects that complemented the theme of her latest album. Victoria went through her set multiple times, each rendition better than the last, as she perfected her moves and vocals. Cody, sitting in the audience seats of the empty auditorium, watched her rehearse, mesmerized by her dedication and talent.

The night before the Grammy Awards, they attended a pre-Grammy gala. It was a night of elegance and celebration, with the music industry's elite gathered to honor their own. Victoria and Cody, a stunning pair, danced and laughed, their love and mutual respect evident to all. As they left the gala, hand in hand, under the starlit sky, they felt ready. Tomorrow was the big day, but tonight, they reveled in the journey that had brought them here.

As they returned to their hotel room, the city lights twinkling below, they shared a quiet moment of reflection. The road to the Grammys had been long and filled with challenges, but together, they had navigated it with grace. Now, with only hours to go before the ceremony, they fell asleep, their dreams filled with hopes and melodies, ready for the climax of Grammy night.