Chapter 12 | Lessons Beginning

--WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT THE VIEWER'S DISCRETION

--WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT THE VIEWER'S DISCRETION.--

Lucifer has been staying at her house so much he might as well become her roommate.

Shortly after talking in the garden, they returned to her home for dinner. He was quite the gentleman, wasn't he?

It wasn't like he was leeching or lounging around, either.

He cleaned the place until it was what it used to be before the... Caninus Police intrusion. It was hard work. She tried helping, but he was very pushy about doing it himself. No one could be as stubborn as Lucifer.

Despite Lucifer being the perfect man in every woman's dream, he was bad at some things.

One of those things... was cooking.

Lucifer told her he would tell her more about werewolves over dinner, but he ended up burning the steak, exploding the potatoes, and short-circuiting the microwave.

... He was using the microwave to bake the uncut potatoes.

The Beta is a wealthy businessman with no time to cook, so his maids and butlers usually prepare him every meal of the day.

That was to her knowledge since a proud man like Lucifer would never admit it.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, River set down the plates at the dining table. A steaming feast of fillet duck, green beans, and cooked carrots awaited them for dinner. It was a common meal in France- and her roots can only stretch so far.

Resting her hands on her hips- she noticed a rare occurrence. Lucifer wasn't by her side.

Where was that man? Rolling her eyes, she walked away from the dining room and down the hallway. The guest bedroom, though better known as Lucifer's bedroom, was on the bottom floor while she was at the top.

Peering inside the bedroom, she noticed the bed was destroyed, but no Lucifer was in sight.

She dropped her hands and looked around, frowning, until she perked at the sound of grunting nearby.

Flipping around, she saw the bathroom door was slightly ajar.

Knowing Lucifer- he was likely putting his piercings back in or reapplying his cologne.

Rolling her eyes playfully, River giggled and approached the bathroom- pushing a palm against the door and opening it. "I finished dinner," She hummed, "Bon app-"

The pale woman's mouth dropped.

His tan muscles shimmered with sweat under the gentle lights of the bathroom. Thick biceps tensed, and one large arm kept him upright by resting on the bathroom counter.

Angled brows were furrowed with concentration- dark chocolate eyes swirling with lust.

His fly was zipped down, and his boxers were slightly unveiled to expose his pulsating member. Palming his length- Lucifer stroked it up and down at a desperate pace.