Thank you so much! + Art

Wow!

It's unlike me to post updates after a book is finished, but I just noticed there are 1 thousand reads! 

I sketched up a piece of River and Lucifer as a thank you.
If you'd like to see more, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be creating more artwork for another pair of lovers, too.

It's hard to believe that I was celebrating 250 reads at some point

It's hard to believe that I was celebrating 250 reads at some point. This story was made so I could let people worldwide enjoy my stories alongside me. When I was feeling my loneliest, writing a romance story brought me out of that.

Sometimes, the most famous romance writers are the saddest. They write what they want; their audience is people who want the same. 

Don't give up on love. It's like trudging through a no man's land until you come across the most beautiful person in the world. Those people you will come to love and cherish always start as the best of friends- but blossom into something breathtaking.

Taking steps toward finding that special someone means looking for a friend first. It changes everything.

Again, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my story. If you enjoy it, then take a peek at my second book!

Edit; The cover of this book was changed! I updated the drawing.
Made by me!