_Chapter_4_

Serena's POV

"Fletchlingggg!"said Fletching which was about to use peck on me to wake me up. "Boom!" I shouted which scared Fletchling. She got scared and flew around worriedly. I burst out laughing. " Don't ever try to wake me up like that fletchling" I said with a smirk. " Fletch fletch fletchling?!" {"You are going to move to the dorms today. Don't you remember?!"} She said. Then it hit me. I checked the time and got relieved after knowing it was still 6am. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. After brushing and bathing, I wore a black sleeveless top and red and white mix knee length skirt and black stockings {Hoeen outfit} and went downstairs.
There I found mom working in the kitchen." Good morning mom!" I said while hugging her from the back. " Good morning honey! You are up early today. What's so special?" She said in teasing tone. "Oh it's nothing mom. I slept early yesterday so I woke up early today. That's it." I said. "Oh okay Serena. Here have your break fast. Shauna will be here at 8am. Get ready okay." Mom said. "Okay mom." I said as I sat on the dinning table and finished my break fast. "Thank you for the break fast mom! It was delicious!" I said. "Thank you dear. Now go and get ready." She said. I checked the time . It was 7:40 am. So I thought of brushing Delpox and Sylveon. I made my way to my room and called Delpox and Sylveon out and brushed them. I thought of brushing my other Pokemon too but it was already 7:50 am so I thought of brushing them later.
In 5 minutes I heard the door bell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Serena! Are you ready? Shall we leave?" She asked while coming inside. " Yeah let's leave. I'll bring my luggage wait." I said and went upstairs. Mom helped me too. We kept the luggage in the back of the truck.
"Bye mom! See you soon" I said while hugging her." Bye dear! Take care of yourself. Call me everyday okay. Visit once in a while. I'll be waiting" mom said while hugging me tightly." Okay mom. I will. Now it's time to leave. Bye" I said while breaking the hug and running out of the house. "Bye dear! Miss you!" Mom shouted. I waved good bye as the truck started moving.

Time skip..

The truck stopped infront of Kalos University. It was very big. It looked like a big castle. I wonder how we would find our way out or inside this university. I chuckled at my thoughts and headed to the gates of the university with Shauna. We registered our names and got our dorm keys. My dorm no. is 26 and Shauna's dorm no. is 27. We both headed towards the dorms. We found many famous and rich people who had joined this university. For first we thought we got lost in this big maze but soon found the dorms section. We made our way to our respective dorm rooms. The hallway was long and many dorms were locked. Maybe they will come in 2 days.
I reached my dorm and opened it . It was like a house.
There was a kitchen with all the commodities, 2 bedrooms, a hall with a TV and sofa too. I opened the room with a pink door. It was also huge with a king size bed, a study table, a book shelf, a closet, a bathroom. I kept my suitcase and bag aside and went around my dorm. Because of curiosity I went to the other room. It's door was blue in colour so I thought I will get a boy room mate. 'Calem never told me this' I thought. I opened the door. It was the same as my room. But the furnitures were most of all blue in colour. In my room the wall was painted blue. I closed the door and went to my room to rest as I was tired of the journey. It was 12 when I woke up and went to Shauna's room to help her with unpacking her stuff. I went to her room and knocked on the door. "Shauna! It's me Serena!" I said. "Come in Sere!" She said as she opened the door. Her room was the same as mine. " Shauna I have a boy roommate I guess" I said. " Yeah! Don't you know? Here opposite genders are paired as roommates. This is because to help students to get to know each other and co operate with opposite gender too." She explained. "Let's leave it. It's still afternoon let's go around the campus" I said. "That's good. But first let's unpack our stuff." Shauna said. "Yeah okay. First let's unpack your stuff" I suggested. "Okay" she said and we started unpacking. Till 1pm we had finished unpacking so we went to have lunch. We went to the university cafeteria. There we met Aria, Blue, Selena,Bianca and others who were our senior in the school. We chatted for a while and said our goodbyes. We went to look around the university. There was a play ground, battle field, performing room, cafeteria, and a tall building which we thought is where we are going to study.
It was 5pm untill we finished our tour inside and outside the university. Then I got a call from Miette. " Hey Serena. I am standing in front of the university. Care to come and give company?" She asked. "Sure why not?" I said as I and Shauna made our way to the gates.

Ash's POV

I came out of the plain and climbed down. Gary and Clement had already climbed down and were waiting for me.
As we all made it out of Lumious airport we headed towards Clemont's house. We reached the Lumious tower. There we found Bonnie, Clement's little sister. We talked with her for a while and left to Kalos University. When we were in front of Kalos University I couldn't believe how big it was. It was like a royal palace of the Disney world. We went to register our names and got our dorm keys. I found many of my friends and rivals too. We made our way to the dorms. My room no. is 26, Clement's room no. is 25 and Gary's room no. is 27.
I went to my room and opened it. It was huge. I went into the room with a blue door as I thought it was for boys. I opened the door. I entered into my room. It was very nice and kinda peaceful. I dropped my luggage and left Pikachu in the room because he was already sleepy. I looked around and saw another room it was having a pink door so I thought it was for a girl. I was clearly surprised. 'This university is kinda weird.' I thought as I made my way out of the dorm to get something to eat as I was very hungry. I went to the university's cafeteria. There I found Calem, Gladion and Brock.
"Hey everyone." I said while waving at them. "Hey Ash! What a surprise! What are you doing here? Did you join this university?" They all asked in unicon and hearing that I burst out laughing. They looked at each other confused of why am I laughing. The way they looked at each other was soo funny that I couldn't control my laughter. They also joined me and we laughed like maniacs.
I stopped laughing and said " Yeah I have joined this university and Gary and Clemont are also here. And how are you guys. And sorry for the laughter before. I couldn't control myself. The way you looked at each other was so hilarious that I couldn't control myself." I said while scratching my neck. " It's okay Ash don't worry" Brock said. We talked for a while and made our way to the dorms.  We went to our respective rooms. I went to my room. It was 3:00 pm in the afternoon. Pikachu was still sleeping on the bed and my roommate was not here yet so I thought of going to Gary's or Clement's room. I went to Clemont's room first. He had already unpacked his stuff. His room mate hadn't arrived yet so we both went to Gary's room. He was still unpacking so we helped him and then we went to my room and they helped me to unpack my stuff. After all the work we were sitting on the sofa of Clemont's room when Gary's phone started buzzing. It was Calem's call. "Hey boy. How are you? Ash told us you have also joined Kalos University." Calem said. "Yeah I and Clement also joined here. We just finished unpacking" Gary said. "Oh that's great. Then come we can take you on a tour around the college campus" Calem offered. We agreed and went down for the tour around the college campus.  

And cut...

Hey guys
Good evening
Sorry if you found this chapter a bit boring or fully boring.
But please comment and vote if you liked the chapter.
See you guys tomorrow
Bye...